• Show
Clear All

• Nicos
    replied
    ^^^^^ mmmmmm ta muchly x

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning All Sunny here. A whole lemon drizzle cake so form an orderly queue! It's light as a feather, so not in the least bit fattening Have a lovely Sunday

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Morning all.

Got a bun still going spare, Flo? Mr Snoop is still in bed, so I could have one just for me with a cup of tea. Luxury.

Gosh, I thought the weather here was bonkers, Jay, but from sun to hail in just a few minutes? Our weather yesterday, high of 35 ºC in the shade, low last night of 3.2 ºC up by the house, so probably a touch of frost in the fields.

No idea when the smiles left. I got up late this morning, so they were long gone. Have they been round admiring your weeding, everyone? You're putting me proper to shame.

Have a great day, everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Morning
    We had hail showers on and off yesterday too.
    Sounds like here Nicos with the cockerel(neighbour), woodpecker and the Jackdaws shouting. Good luck with any purchasing today.
    Any buns left Flo
    Sun and blue sky at the moment, forecast says it is not due to last

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin n’alln’all
    We slept with the window open last night for the first time in ages, so got woken up by the birds!
    At the moment I’m listening to a woodpecker tapping away, a cuckoo, a wren, some jackdoors disputing something and a woodpidgeon amongst others I can’t work out. Oh- and just now a distant cockerel telling everyone it’s time to get up!

Hail Jay?

Wow Flo - those buns sound amazing! Sympathy with your back though

My driveway Bren has a mass of forget me nots in it - along with an incredible display of violets this year. Obviously ideal conditions!
    I leave them to spread but it does seem mean driving over them.

We’re off to a vide grenier later so will be on the look out for some plants!
    After that, more work on preparing the patio and weeding elsewhere.

Have a great day peeps….

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Afternoon

I’m another one who’s been weeding, I do like Forget me nots but not in what will be my this years parsnip bed.

Jay we were supposed to have rain this afternoon instead we’ve had 4or 5 drops.

Leave a comment:

• Jay22
    replied
    Well the sunshine didn’t last long, we now have hail!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jay22
    replied
    Afternoon, good news is the sun is shining. Bad news is I’ve still got this blooming cold/virus and the back of my front tooth has disintegrated!! Think i’ve had enough!!
    You all sound as though you’ve been very busy today, puts me to shame!
    Cakes sound fab Flo, don’t mind if I do. Enjoy the rest of your day folks, catch you later! x

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    I've made far more than she needs of the muffins and two cakes, so feel free to help yourselves

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Just finished! Chocolate orange muffins topped with Orange butter cream and a mini chocolate orange segment, lemon drizzle cake covered in a crunchy lemon sugar glaze. My back is now playing up, well, the whole baking session really, so painkillers with a very welcome cup of tea!

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Good afternoon all.
    Just came in for a little break.
    I have openwork fencing against my back wall for climbing plants.
    In the past year, or two if I am being honest, scutch grass and nettles have grown between the two.
    I decided to bite the bullet today but, it's a tough job, both of these have deep roots.
    It's an extremely breezy day but no rain so back out to do another bit.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Just come inside to cool off!
    Been weeding and working on the patio.
    Then sanded down one of the patio tables. Will oil it in a minute.
    I need more sanding discs to do the others but that will have to wait until Monday. I’m sure we have more somewhere!
    * Tootles off to have a look.

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Afternoon Strawberry Patch and Rary
    I have planted mine Bramble, whether it does anything though
    Was in the gh when a huge gust and haily rain came down. Seems to have calmed again so I shall toddle back out now i have supped my hot chocolate.

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    Good afternoon, dull and raining just now upped out to the greenhouse to put some plants out to garden off. I have pumpkin, cabbage and peas that really need potting on but not ready for doing that yet, possibly start tomorrow as I feel as if I am starting to improve, though still got a cough, anyway I think I will put this time to some use and prepare for the next garden club meeting, have a good day those with the heat and sunshine, enjoy it and get some gardening done though if there is nothing to do pop over I can let you do some here pass on the smiles

Leave a comment:

• Strawberry patch
    replied
    Good afternoon peeps..Its a lovley bright and sunny day here today....Going to do a bit of weeding around the beds today...Have a fab day ahead peeps.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X