This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Snadge!
    I was wondering how you are getting on with the diet..how are you getting on with it?...you sound impressed.
    What does it entail apart from only eating once a day?

I dropped out of my dieting a few weeks ago but intend to kick start my Fast 800 next Monday with a short break for Easter.

Any tips gratefully received!
    I’ve successfully managed daily 15 hrs fasting but not 24 hrs
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Hello All,

Early start this morning, it was nice to have the roads to myself for a change!

Rain stopped play last night with the hedge clippings so i'll be back out at it tonight.

Its surprising some people can be so care-free around chainsaws. I guess its a personal choice depending on their individual risk perception.

Have a good day all!
      "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
      - Henry Beard

Comment

• Morning all.

Bright, bright sunshine out there. Solar batteries lapping up the power after the last few grey days. Very hard frost overnight. Looks lovely out there with the sun glistening on the frost crystals. Like Christmas lights.

Couldn't get back to sleep after waking up in the night, so got up and sorted out my seeds. Turfed out some ancient ones and discovered others lost at the bottom of the box. Even PSB... No going back to sleep after that excitement!

Anyway, got a million things to do today so better get some of them out the way.

I think the wriggling bag of smiles might not just have been giggling. There look to be a lot more of them this morning than yesterday. Looks like we could have a never-ending supply! So grab as many as you want and have a great day.

Comment

• Morning Snoop and all.

Wet and very windy here, so I'll have a smile if I may, Snoop to cheer me on. I shall have to brave the GC soon, to buy some seed compost. I'm itching to start sowing, but nothing to sow seeds into. I've not been into a store for over a year so It's going to be strange...
          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
          Endless wonder.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

Looks like snoop has got our sunshine today!...no need to thank me - you’re welcome!
            We seem to have dry and blustery at the moment,
            MH - You’re going to thoroughly enjoy the GC . Is it worth phoning and asking when their quietest time is? ( Importantly....Remember to treat yourself to a few ‘extras’ )

The wooden cladding is going up in the camper today and tomorrow. I hope the main part is done by end of play tomorrow so I can take final measurements for the bed slats etc and get them ordered.Exciting!!!

Comment

• Morning all

Are you doing a photographic record of progress on the camper Nicos? If so I would be interested to see it. I owned a couple of campers which I worked on in my younger days.
              To let you know how long ago that was, I had a Commer Caravette and a Bedford CF camper. Happy days touring the lakes and Scotland with both of them with a full family on board. Always fancied an old VW but they weren't big enough for my family at the time..

Cold and damp here this morning so I may have to find summat to do indoors.

TTFN
              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Morning

Its wet, windy with gusts here as well Mothhawk looks like its set for the next couple of days according to the met office. Think i'll only be going as far as my GH today.

Take care if you're out and about.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• A very wet and windy day here.
                  Forecast is bad until Friday,l
                  Think spring cleaning is on the cards.
                  Thanks for the smiles Snoop, they're in short supply at the moment.
                  Have a good dsy all whatever you're up to.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Seems like wet and windy is the flavour of the day. Hoping i can get all my hedge sorted before my trip to the tip at the weekend.

Just remember, we're now halfway through the working week. Not long until the weekend!
                    "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
                    - Henry Beard

Comment

• Afternoon All Just back from having the jab We got lost, but made it in time. Raining here and quite cold. Have a good day All
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Glad the your you're now sorted Flo xx
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                          Morning all

Are you doing a photographic record of progress on the camper Nicos? If so I would be interested to see it. I owned a couple of campers which I worked on in my younger days.
                          To let you know how long ago that was, I had a Commer Caravette and a Bedford CF camper. Happy days touring the lakes and Scotland with both of them with a full family on board. Always fancied an old VW but they weren't big enough for my family at the time..

TTFN
                          We are actually...happy to share them with you once we’re done!

Comment

• My jab tomorrow Flo!

I think we all deserve “I’m a brave girl/ boy” stickers!!!

Comment

• Afternoon all, a lovely sunny morning is now turning to a stormy afternoon and evening with rain, nipped out to get some fuel for the car, first bought this year, used to fill up every week a year or so ago!!
                              Me and my dad made a camper van out of a transit back in the early 70's, so much more reliable than the Bedfords and VW's at the time, we did 90 thousand miles in 5 years in it, great fun with me and my younger brothers going on fishing trips all over the place.

Comment

• Wow Burnie...sounds fantastic!
                                Glad we bought our van when we did...I hear many other people are deciding it’s a good plan B if they can’t get abroad....

I’d love to hear more about Snadgers experiences too as well as yours. Burnie!
                                Last edited by Nicos; 10-03-2021, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X