X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bramble
    replied
    Good morning all. A beautiful dunny morni g here.
    Out to the park is as exciting as it gets today,
    Have a good one and catch you all later.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
    Nicos, clocks don’t go back until next weekend, had to go check that as I thought I’d missed something.
    x
    Ah...OK !... thanks for the heads up!

Its Spring Equinox then isn’t it?...I knew there was something wildly exciting going on

Hows the little’un Jay?

I actually had my first video chat with Rosa yesterday. She was looking at me in the screen and did a tiny grin when I was laughing...’melts your heart’ moment !

Leave a comment:

• Snadger
    replied
    Morning all

My allotment visits seem to be every second day at the mo and up til now I have hit on dry days. I was there yesterday when it was dry but glad I hadn't planned to go today, when its wet.

There is always plenty of half-finished jobs to get on with though, both indoors and outdoors. I don't know how I ever got time to hold a job down since I retired.

Take care folks.

Leave a comment:

• Jay22
    replied
    Morning all, beautiful day here!! Hello Mr, Bones, great to see you!!
    Nicos, clocks don’t go back until next weekend, had to go check that as I thought I’d missed something.
    Well, for a change, I’m feeling good this morning so going to get on with some domestics. Coffee first though. Enjoy your day everyone. x
    Last edited by Jay22; 19-03-2021, 08:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Morning and welcome back Mr Bones its raining here and hopefully it won't be here for the day.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Bones View Post

Same old, same old really. Spending plenty of time outdoors (and in the lotty shed), looking forward to the growing season ahead and the end of lockdown..
    It’ll be great when the clocks go forwards this weekend won’t it?...yey !!!
    Growing anything unusual this year?

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Cloudy here and due to get cloudier later today. Quite chilly too.

Loads and loads of work to get through. Really looking forward to the weekend...

Have a good day, everyone. Stay safe and well. And help yourself to the bag of smiles: Mr Bones is back.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    Bones!
    Hi...lovely to see you...what have you been up to?
    Same old, same old really. Spending plenty of time outdoors (and in the lotty shed), looking forward to the growing season ahead and the end of lockdown..

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Bones!
    ​​​​​​​Hi...lovely to see you...what have you been up to?

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin MH n’alln’all

Hope you’ve snuck in something yummy as an extra with that order !!!!

Apparently several areas in France are going into lockdown again tomorrow for 4 weeks.
    We had planned to go and get some oak worksurface for the camper today in case our area was included (as the shop is outside our area. ) However...we’re not in the designated areas for lockdown...phew. So we don’t HAVE to go today after all.
    So...we might go, we might not...

Anyone got plans for the weekend? No doubt more of the same for me.
    I’m determined to finish off going through our seeds though by end of play on Sunday!

Leave a comment:

• mothhawk
    replied
    Morning all.

I'm sure your BP and sugar levels will have improved, Snadge, and I hope your doctor was impressed with your improvement.

Nicos, Hibou evidently doesn't approve of dieting!

Got an early grocery collection today - 8am

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Morning all
    Haven't been around for a while so thought I'd drop in and say hello. Nice to see lots of familiar faces plus some new ones.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Originally posted by Snadger View Post

Are you managing to drink a gallon of water a day Nicos? I can't and usually have no more than three litres.
    About 6 pints . I’m happy with that cos it doesn’t look at all concentrated when it comes out again!

gf...I envy your ability to hold a good weight. I love eating, and OH loves cooking and baking even more than I do. Sometimes that’s not a blessing

I forgot to mention this morning that Hibou had brought me a wonderful snack during the night....a piece of tie plastic from the recycling bin bag. She must have pulled it off
    Last edited by Nicos; 18-03-2021, 10:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Evening, it turned out to be a good day here plenty of sunshine still cool with it. that a bit of sunshine makes all the difference.

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Happy to hear all of you who want to lose weight are hitting your goals. I really don't care for myself, but rarely eat more than one meal a day (apart from allotment grazing in Summer) anyway so don't have problems with my weight.
    Tomorrow I have (yet again) agreed to meet with the social service type "people" on behalf of an in-law. This presumes of course that they deign to turn up!!! I am getting annoyed now. Are all council employees morons and idiots?

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X