X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Morning a sunny start to the day so perfect for being in the garden, lots of potting on today and seed sowing.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• Peteyd
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    Ooo...you snuck in there Peteyd!
    Great to see you back with us again.
    Speaking of woodstores, we need to order another 10 cubic meters Thanks for the heads up !
    Ah i see you use the metric measurement for wood... i use the old-fashioned "however much can fit on the back of the tipper truck before it hits its stops" method...

There really is something quite satisfying about a Wood delivery. i always like to choose a "yule" log for us to burn on Christmas Eve.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Ooo...you snuck in there Peteyd!
    Great to see you back with us again.
    Speaking of woodstores, we need to order another 10 cubic meters Thanks for the heads up !

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Morning, Mr Bones and FF. Morning, all.

Bright blue out there. But still pretty chilly and a decent wind has whipped up. Wednesday temps will start to rise again, so they say.

Got a busy day ahead, so better get a move on. Have a good one all.

Edited: snuck in there, Peteyd. Hello to you too.
    Last edited by Snoop Puss; 21-03-2021, 09:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin Bones’n’all

And Happy Spring to you too
    Its definitely a psychological landmark isn’t it?

Another quiet day here. OH is still flu-like after his vaccine on Friday evening, but his temperature is steadily dropping.
    Glad I didn’t have those symptoms....it would have scuppered my birthday plans!

We are members of a group/ society encouraging ecological hedge management and yesterday we had a two groups of people over to collect a pile of our willow clippings for their fields. That saved us clearing them away! And everyone is happy.
    Nice to share isn’t it?

Enjoy your day peeps

Leave a comment:

• Peteyd
    replied
    Morning All,

After a week of no internet.. I'm back online!

Busy day yesterday, managed to get one of our woodstores dismantled tidied away.

On to the next project, Extending the Veg Patch and adding a(nother) cut flower patch for Mrs D. Judging by the sheer quantity of seed trays currently in the Dining room, We will be overrun with vases of cut flowers later in the year!

Hope all had a productive and safe weekend!

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning All Dull here. Have a lovely Sunday

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Morning all. Spring is sprung - time to be abroad (in the Robinson Crusoe sense )
    Enjoy your day whatever you're up to

Leave a comment:

• Jay22
    replied
    Nicos, we have been FaceTiming mum and baby, so wonderful we can do this rather than having to wait for photos! Just can’t wait for that first cuddle.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Te he....we can both use the excuse of ‘new baby brain’!

Leave a comment:

• Jay22
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicos View Post

yup !...ha
    At least I got that bit right!
    Whoops!! My bad!!

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Well, stew now bubbling away in the slow cooker, Yorkshire pudding batter mixed and chilling in the fridge and as if on cue the sun has actually appeared so time to go out and play..........before it goes back into hiding.

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Good morning all. Misty start to the day but it's to improve.
    I must make a trip to pay my pitch and putt insurance in the event we may ever get back to playing again.
    Other than that it will be a gardening and rugby watching weekend.and a bit of jigsaw making thrown in.
    Have a good day and take care.

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning All Bright here for the moment. Domestics for me, but I also will be sowing the seeds my son sent to me last week for Mothering Sunday. Have a good day All

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied
    Morning, another nice day up here, cold at night, temp was 4 degrees inside the greenhouse last night, but stuff is showing signs of growing, certainly feels like Spring, might go for a walk with a fishing rod later to see if there's a wild Brown trout on the move yet. I usually put them back, but my daughter bought me a fish smoker at Christmas, so I might just try that out if I catch one big enough to eat.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X