Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon all, we started bright and breezy, but it's spitting with rain now, looks like we might get a bit proper rain later, take care all.

Comment

• Got a load of washing washed and dried, did a load of ironing, did a lot of weeding. In fact I am feeling quite virtuous. I must deserve several large gin and tonics now.

Comment

• oh!....I’ve just found this Ivthought a I’d posted late afternoon.....

Spitting here too so I’ve come inside for a brew. I did manage to clear a decent area just leaving quite a lot of self seeded plants which I’ll transplant.
        Whoever invented baby brambles though has a wicked sense of humour...my hands are shredded in parts.

Flo...I read 12 books during the first few weeks of lockdown. It does you good I think just to get immersed in a book - or three!
        Infact, come to think aI think I’ll grab my brew and book and have a bit of a Radox Event! ...I think I deserve that
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, glorious day forecast and it's started well, off to Perth, see ya all later, stay safe.

Comment

• Morning all.

Mothhawk, I've decided not to soak the apricots for the next round, as the cookies very quickly go soft. Still really delicious though.

I'll post the seed cracker recipe later today.

Very cool here this morning. Will definitely move my office back up to warmer climes today. Dogs will be pleased and there will be less risk of conflict between them and the tom cat, who is still disconsolate over the loss of the aged cat we had put to sleep a while back. Not very sure how to address this. We have another female who hates all other cat company, so to introduce a kitten to keep the tom company would probably not go down well with her.

Right, busy day ahead. But first, a coffee. Mr Snoop's making, so if you fancy one you'd better say soonish before it's too late.

Have a lovely day, everyone. Catch you later.

Comment

• Morning all.

Good tip about the apricots Snoop. A search revealed I don't have any apricots in the cupboard, but I did have a packet of dried dates, 'use by July 2019, so I made the date crumble cookies. Chopped the dates really fine so it made a paste. Wow! They are good!
              Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
              Endless wonder.

Comment

• Good Morning All Alternate clouds and sun here. Have a good day
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                  Sounds like we have similar weather Flo

Much cooler today but still perfect for gardening
                  Just having a brew then off out again.
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Woke up to bright sunshine here but the weather has now deteriorated to the point of thinking of putting the central heating on. Cold, windy and generally miserable ....but not raining yet.
                    I had planned on spending a few hours at the allotment but it might just be a quick trip to pick salad ingredients.

Comment

• Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
                      Morning all.

Good tip about the apricots Snoop. A search revealed I don't have any apricots in the cupboard, but I did have a packet of dried dates, 'use by July 2019, so I made the date crumble cookies. Chopped the dates really fine so it made a paste. Wow! They are good!
                      I'll put those on the list of nexts... There are loads of really good recipes in that book.

Comment

• Seed cracker recipe posted: https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...-seed-crackers

Comment

• Good day all,agent sorted,pics taken,just waiting for it to to be advertized,i am feeling more in control at the moment,even MR asked this morning,is the other one still there,just goes to show he wants the same as me,even the youngest has come round to the idea,could be just the kick needed,have been busy getting the place organised ,looking better outside now,more to do,am a happy bunny at the mo,
                          Hope your all well,must go the shops,and get meds picked up,have a good day
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good evening all.
                            Had a great day playing pitch and putt.
                            Two rounds today as it was the captains day.
                            Should have been a party day but we were happy just being able to play.
                            It seems the only bit of normality in a topsy turvy world st the moment.
                            just got home ahead of the rain.
                            Have a good evening all.
                            Thank you for the recipe Snoop.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Evening just a bit of a look around before we eat.

All the best with the house sale Lottie
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Happy Sunday everyone.

I'm going to try that cracker recipe today, Snoop, they look delicious!

Hope the house sale goes quickly LD.
                                Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                                Endless wonder.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X