Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon, it’s been a good day in the garden washing’s dry, I’ve weeded, gathered fruit and veg for the freezer and dinner then got rained of. Never mind.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Afternoon All Raining here too Bren, but having said that the sun has just come out! Picked loads of apples yesterday and there are hundreds more on the tree. It's Bank Holiday next Monday (31st) Nicos and I'm on holiday all that week. Not heard anything about the funeral yet, so have no idea how many will be allowed to attend. I hope all went well for Lottie's meeting. Enjoy your Sunday
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Afternoon all. Having a good day. Lots of domestic stuff done, then made a raspberry trifle for lunch dessert as a treat. Delicious!

Feeling happy for no particular reason, and that's one of the best happies.
        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
        Endless wonder.

Comment

• Evening all,thank you for your thoughts and wishes,family came,iinitialy was not sure,son stayed chatting to his dad and the rest of us went to the plot,my what a lovely sight,after battling weeds,we came away with a good crop,i have NEVER had such lovely cabbages,the girls picked beans and a the odd tomato,1 sweet corn,4 overgrown courgetts and some kale,the 2 ggboys delighted in picking up potatoes as the ground was turned,so that was 4 generations on the plot ,when we got back,MR had come out his shell and left son gob smacked,asking about price of property in brum,what a good turn up for the books,he has been tolled about youngest antics and affects on me,he said YES ,all i done was sob yesterday with worry,tolled the pain,then after he passed sarcastic remarks,shut himself away for night,but this morning,OMG,the eruption started,he was banging hell the inside of the caravan he in till after covid,that lot several neighbours came out,out good friends that have been looking out for us came across,i had no choice but to contact the fuzz,i was shacking and broke dow,so they rang on my behalf,i contacted the eldest and heard everything on the phone,upshot was,several officers came,i found out later from helping friends,they was going to arrest him,all i knew was,some ran thought the bungalow from front to back,some round the side,when they found out the van was his not ours,things calmed down,so could do nothing as no crime,BUT thinking after,what about breaking the peace,upshot,eldest is dealing with the only step forwards,that is the fuz realize he needs mental health care,so hare passing on to another departent,who CAN legaly,get things in place and him away from here,i feeling more releived,even MR sar the fuz,so had to be tolled,he seems ok with things so far,and seems to be a bit more alert than of late ,you see these thing on TV,but to experience it ,i feel numb,but will recover,i am scared,and beed advised to keep the doors locked,peeps are saying they not know how the hell i have coped with all this,as others would have caved in,but,a mother must do her best,am just satisfied with mtself that i could do no more,and he is on the vunerable register,now you all know a bit of what i been through,but i am a survivor,the one plea to anyone with similar both,is please,please,seek help sooner than i did,thanks for listening,no sympathy needed,i have done it all by myself hehehehe xx
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Really glad to hear from you, LD. And glad to hear of your husband's response and that of your other family. I was a bit worried about your husband, as people with dementia can suffer from house moves, but if he's positive, then that is a good sign. Big hug. Mums always try and do their best and you clearly have been doing so for years. Time to think of you now. You and especially your husband need peace of mind and no stress. Good luck.

Comment

• Good evening all.
              Lottie, you are a strong woman and you will get through this.
              Mothers cope with so much without complaint.
              I hope everything settles down for you.

Spent a good part of the day in the garden..
              Watered all the Tom's and peppers in the greenhouse.
              Made a batch of soup from my Orange Banana tomatoes.
              Have another batch ready to go tomorrow from Berkley Tie Dye
              Hope everybody had a good weekend.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all. Nice and cool out this morning. Coffee's on.
                Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                Endless wonder.

Comment

• Morning garden looks fresh after yesterdays rain, its bought down a fair few windfalls they'll be pureed and frozen later.

Take care lottie xx
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all. For the first time in days nice weather this morning. No wind, no rain. After a trip to the opticians we're off to the allotment. Tonight and tomorrow morning I am going to make "Indian chutney" using windfall Bramleys up.

Comment

• Morning, glad some sort of progress for your life LD, sounds complicated to say the least, keep safe everyone and look after yourselves.

Comment

• Morning all. Not much to say really. Just thought I would pop in. Take care all.
                        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Afternoon all. Not much to say either, for once...

Clients are starting to return to work after their August hols, so it's back to the normal madness for me. Temps have dropped, though due to rise again tomorrow apparently.

Hope you all have a lovely day. Catch you all later.

Comment

• Morning,suns out shining,all quiet,and MR seems to be perkier,just had fuz on phone,they are writing a report to another dep,to get the treatment he needs,and away from here,i just hope someone WILL listen to the fuz,as they all say same as i have been saying,i also pointed out that,if a Dr is the only way they could have taken him,WHYdid they NOT send for the crisis team,and that they had failed us,i do not mice my words,also what about disturbing the peace,in mean time,all doors are locked,what a bloody shame,estate agents coming wed,and thur,i keep feeling queezy,and why,am definately noy with child,just child bother hehehehe,just have to heep strong,i say to MR,think of this move as our retirement,move on in peace for the rest of our lives
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Afternoon n'alln'all
                              So where did the morning go????

Good to see you Snadge!

Well done Lottie-not an experience you want to have had but you got through it xx
                              Forward and onwards from now on

Ongoing diy for us.
                              This morning I had my weigh in and contacted my diet buddy to compare progress. Doing OK but not as well as with the Fast 800.
                              (Don't want to go so strict just yet with all the yummy summer fruit available)

Last night we sat out in front of the firepit well wrapped up looking at the stars, satellites and Yey!!!!!...I finally saw a shooting star. Wish made
                              By 'eck it was nippy -and very very damp!

see ya later peeps....
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Ooops-nearly forgot to wish you both a Happy Anniversary Lottie!
                                Enjoy your day xx
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X