X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    ^^^^ ha ha ha!

Love your style.

Thats a treat I tend to leave for my Xmas Pud !... plus a big dollop of ice cream!

Cream has to be poured over the ice cream so it goes solid....mmmm....pity I don't have any ice cream Typical -I neeeed some now!
    You sound like my husband!!

Comment

• Morning all

Sun's out... bizarre.. gusty as Billy-o though, has been all night, I wonder what crops it'll knock over today.

Enjoy your Sunday whatever you get up to
      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning, we had a proper downpour last night, now bright and breezy, off to check for any damage, back later, enjoy your Sunday

Comment

• Morning all on this bright Sunday morning.

Need to get some water up from the well for the builders tomorrow morning. Plenty of paid work to do. Socially distanced supper with friend up the valley this evening. So better get on with it all.

Have a good day everyone. Catch you later.

Comment

• Morning
            Howling wind here too last night along with the rain. Poor plants.
            No plans yet . Dogs to walk first.
            Have a good day .
            Northern England.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
              weatherwise much the same with the wind and rain.
              Indoor 'stuff' today for me.

Probably just as well cos it's a tip/building site indoors

I think it's going to be a 'play it by ear' sort of day!
              First things first though...time for a brew
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning All Very windy here too. Have a lovely Sunday
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Blowing a hooley here too. Not cold however so I think a trip to the allotment is in order if it doesn't rain as well. The sun keeps going in and out so the greenhouses will be warming up nicely.

Comment

• No visible damage overnight, Roses dead headed and greenhouse watered and fed, my water butts runneth over(which is handy).

Comment

• Morning its windy here as well luckily the only problem I've had with the wind is its trying to unwind my runners from their canes.
                      Take care..
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all

Its nice to know that we aren't the only ones with windy weather. This has got to be the windiest year on record surely?

If the rain stays away I may battle the wind and get some softwood chainsawed up. Its a bit of a mess in the heap its in so this would at least tidy it up if I could get it cut and stacked.

Dinner sto start first and some strawberry jam from allotment strawberries first though. Is it only me or have everyone's strawberries been affected by mould with the cold damp weather.?

See you later peeps.
                        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Good morning a bit blustery this morning dry just now but heavy clouds moving in I think I will just have a quiet day today will get ready for the church service on Facebook then see what happens after that enjoy your day and keep safe, that's the rain starting as I write this
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all.

Windy and sunny here. The wind is unwinding my runners too, Bren.
                            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                            Endless wonder.

Comment

• Well, I feel officially 'old'

Having only been out once for an hour with my OH since lockdown we decided to go for a 'nice drive' together!

Very strange tbh!
                              We went to look at a prehistoric burial chamber we've seen a few times already but it was really lovely to see it again and reflect back on how hard life must have been for people 5,000 years ago. Puts things back into perspective eh?

We did drive through the small tourist town of Domfront to get there and we're horrified by the number of tourists wandering around not wearing masks . Thanks for potentially introducing your virus to our relatively safe region
                              Goodness knows what peeps who live in tourist towns and cities must be feeling about visitors....

Anyway -enough of that - we actually came back feeling a bit of a sense of relief to have a change of scenery and appreciate how pretty it is around here

Comment

• Time to get the roast in the oven and crack open a bottle of wine eh?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X