• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are watching David Copperfield tonight
    Northern England.

Comment

• Morning
      Oh my what happened to the weather
      Its been heavy rain since 11pm last night and due to carry on until 8am tomorrow ..throw in the strong wind makes for fabulous dog walks .
      Needless to say i won't be gardening
      Have a good day.
      Northern England.

Comment

• Morning CG and All.
        Bright, blustery and 13 degrees. Glad we staked the sunflowers yesterday.
        Still in bed with a cup of mint tea

Enjoy your Sunday
        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Good Morning All Blustery and dull here too. Have a lovely Sunday
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning it seems like we're all sharing today weather its not raining here so I can at least do some gardening. .

Enjoy your day
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all.

Mucho scorchio here today. Dogs flaked out. Wish I could do the same, except I've got work to get through.

Catch you later, guys. Have a lovely Sunday.

Comment

• Good morning all. I awoke to the smell of fresh bread thanks to the trusty breadmaker. We've got the wind here too, but no rain yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
                  Good morning all. fresh bread thanks to the trusty breadmaker. We've got the wind here too,
                  And the possibility of more with the fresh baked bread
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good morning there have been several heavy showers since igor up this morning so no gardening today but OH wants upstairs finished what is it with women that they can't see a man sit and relax enjoy your day and keep safe
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good morning all.
                      Dull and very blustery here with rain on the way.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all.

Windy here too. Picked 2 big bunches of sweet peas earlier before they get too battered about. Sunday lunch is all prepped (turkey breast joint and trimmings), beds changed, bread on the go in the breadmaker, so now I'm enjoying a cup of tea with mint out of the garden.

Have a lovely Sunday, all.
                        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                        Endless wonder.

Comment

• Morning all. A bit drafty today. Similar forecast for the whole week so we'll just have to batten down the hatches.

Just made a strawberry tart but think it needs more sugar?

Anyway, I will start the dinner now, spuds and onions from the allotment plus spring cabbage and and some nice rump steaks.
                          TTFN

My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Arthurnoon n'alln'all

mmm...can I join you Snadge?...balsamic vinegar lightly sprinkled over the strawberries might do the trick????
                            ( I'll bring some with me if you like?)

Rary!.....I wish to goodness my OH would just stop and sit down, he makes me feel so guilty when I stop. No idea where he gets his energy from, but I could do with a bit of it myself

Looks like we're experiencing Uk weather here too -have to admit I feel for Snoop -did you move your office downstairs in the end?

MH.....I have fresh sweet peas every couple of days in the bedroom -it smells Devine in there!

We had a late start today and just had brunch -drippy egg on homemade bread rolls...mmmm.

Right....best crack on -have a great day peeps...see ya later!
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                              Arthurnoon n'alln'all

mmm...can I join you Snadge?...balsamic vinegar lightly sprinkled over the strawberries might do the trick????
                              ( I'll bring some with me if you like?)

Rary!.....I wish to goodness my OH would just stop and sit down, he makes me feel so guilty when I stop. No idea where he gets his energy from, but I could do with a bit of it myself

Looks like we're experiencing Uk weather here too -have to admit I feel for Snoop -did you move your office downstairs in the end?

MH.....I have fresh sweet peas every couple of days in the bedroom -it smells Devine in there!

We had a late start today and just had brunch -drippy egg on homemade bread rolls...mmmm.

Right....best crack on -have a great day peeps...see ya later!
                              I've got some balsamic Nicos, I'll give it a try.

Just watching Countryfile then its good luck to the toon playing Man City in the cup on BBC1.....they will need it!
                              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• How did it worked out Snadge?sometimes we don’t want to add sugar!
                                Last edited by Nicos; 28-06-2020, 07:59 PM.
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X