X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning All Sunny here for the time being. Lots to do so see you later
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Picnic in the garden and trying to get two fussy Grandsons to try fresh veg from the garden, cress they liked, votes still out on lettuce, fruit they love, but neither of them would try peas...……………...…..

Comment

• Originally posted by burnie View Post
        neither of them would try peas...……………...…..

All the more for you! But what a shame for them.

Glad you had a lovely day.

Comment

• Good evening all.
          It was a sunny day but so blustery.
          Made for an interesting game of pitch and putt.
          Watered everything in the greenhouse this evening.
          We are having some rain right now.

Burnie I know the feeling.
          I have five grandkids who wont even taste a tomato or cucumber.
          Maybe when they are older.

Hope everyone had a good evening.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good evening have spent most of the day just tidying up, when I went out this morning I thought it was going to be a wet day but it cleared up and finished a nice day, the two younger boys came down with their dad this afternoon and sat out the back they had a drink of juice had some biscuits more juice and more biscuits it was so good to see them and nice to see that they haven't changed I really hope it's warm and sunny tomorrow as OH wants to go upstairs to tidy up what is it with women if I asked her to go upstairs it would be no but add, to tidy up, to the question and boy what a change in her, I will need to give some thought to this overnight to see how I can wriggle out of it. We'll enjoy your evening and keep safe
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening its been sunny here all day apart from a few showers but they didn't last long the rain seemed to dry as soon as it hit the ground.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Evening all

Ooohh I love fresh peas Burnie

I deweeded the front today and chattes across the fence to a few neighbours which was lovely

I'm just switching off in the garden for a bit before making some scones and biccies for Fathers Day tomorrow

God I love the peace of the garden
                Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

• Just had to pop in again to say we are having such awful weather tonight.
                  I am looking out st my sweetpeas, lily's, cucumbers and squash being battered by the wind and rain.
                  Very depressing after all the hard work.
                  Hoping it's a better dsy tomorrow.
                  Have a good night all.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Weather hasn’t been good here tonight either bramble! Rain and wind although yesterday was lovely but there was a distinct chill in the wind!
                    Having a sleepless night, hence I’m here at this time in the morning. Probably see you all later. x
                    sigpic

Comment

• Morning
                      Just pottered in the garden yesterday , when the sun was out it was very warm .
                      Heavy rain overnight , everything is drenched again.
                      Much cooler air this morning..brrr.
                      Today we have a 'drive by' visit at mil's care home. It hasnt the biggest area/carpark outside so not sure how it will work , or how responsive mil will be to this idea of being outside , she doesnt even like her window open.
                      Then will visit my mum. I've a dianthus cutting I took from mine and mint plant for her.
                      Have a good day.
                      Northern England.

Comment

• Good morning, there have been one or two showers over night but nothing heavy every thing outside is damp but think it will clear up shortly, I have decided that for the sake of good harmony I will spend a bit of time tidying up upstairs if it's my stuff half an hour or less will do it if it's OHs it will be two or more hours just thinking if we go upstairs to tidy up first thing we will stop for the church service and we all know how difficult it is to remotivate yourself when a job gets interrupted now going to make my porridge enjoy the day
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good morning
                          Been siling it down through the night. Dug a few spuds yesterday and it was well wet underneath so goodness knows what it'll be like now.. Forecast to be a bit dryer later though.

Enjoy your day
                          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Hope your plants survived the night, Bramble.

Very hot here already. Need to go and cut down some weeds in front of the solar panels, so will do that as soon as finished here. Shorts weather might have arrived at long last.

Got done some of the things I wanted to do yesterday. Still plenty left over to keep me busy today. Always the way. Catch you later, guys.

Comment

• Good Morning All Watery sunny here. Expecting family in the distance this morning. Have a lovely Sunday
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                                cold and windy again!... Happy Mid-summers Day

I think you lot got our rain from the sounds of it?
                                We were intending to have a BBQ today with homemade burgers ... hmmm...looks like we'll be eating indoors.

No specific plans otherwise-got two long lists to choose from

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X