No announcement yet.

should i shave my head or not??

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm giggling lots here, it might be worth doing it just to keep this thread going

maybe best not to get into the piercing topic ....... i have 16 and only 7 are in my ears i want another 6

i really want a tattoo as well, i've had the design saved on my pc for about 5 years, it's death holding a black rose ....... i want him on my right shoulder at the back ...... only thing is, i'm terrified of needles, and i know i'll cry like a baby and run off after hes done one spot.
    Last edited by lynda66; 01-10-2008, 08:50 PM.

Comment

please seahorse tell me how, and i'll go with the outcome

Comment

Tatts are a new thread!

Gotta say no!!!!!!!
        To see a world in a grain of sand
        And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

OOooh go for the tat instead!!I found after the 1st that a couple of double vodkas helped with the pain!!(much to my tatooists annoyance as apparently alcohol makes you bleed more!!)One word of warning tho!!They're just about as addictive as chook keeping!!(or maybe it was just that I developped a bit of a crush on my tattoist!!??)
          the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

but but i only want a little one, just a small death..... i've wanted one for as long as i can remember, and i plan to have it in a place so i can show it or not depending on whether i'm having tea with the queen or not (in which case it would be on full view ) ....... and and ...... ok i'm a wimp, it will never happen

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
              OOooh go for the tat instead!!I found after the 1st that a couple of double vodkas helped with the pain!!(much to my tatooists annoyance as apparently alcohol makes you bleed more!!)One word of warning tho!!They're just about as addictive as chook keeping!!(or maybe it was just that I developped a bit of a crush on my tattoist!!??)
              yeah, knowing my luck, i'd bleed to death ....... i've found piercing to be quite addictive too, but thats over in seconds, it's the length of time a needle phobic wimp can lie there that's worrying me ....... i couldn't even handle accupuncture

Comment

Originally posted by BrideXIII View Post
                YAY!! that means you are allowed to, cos I do it myself every six weeks
                There you go then...permission granted!

[not that anyone should listen to me of course]
                Last edited by zazen999; 01-10-2008, 09:12 PM.

Comment

lol, i'm listening honest ...... i'd love to know your un conventional details

Comment

Believe me!!You can't be that much more needle phobic than me!!just find yourself a rather nice chap to do it....have a few vodkas...tats done!!Where were you planning on having it done?Different parts are more painfull than others!!I'd opt for back of the shoulder for the 1st as this is both less painful & out of sight(so you can't watch it happen!!)

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                      lol, i'm listening honest ...... i'd love to know your un conventional details
                      Heh heh heh - or should I say Mwa ha ha ha...no chance.

Comment

Of course if you had your head shaved then you could get the tat on the nape of your neck!!

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                          Heh heh heh - or should I say Mwa ha ha ha...no chance.
                          you have a heart shaped bush round your lady garden???

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
                          Of course if you had your head shaved then you could get the tat on the nape of your neck!!
                          oooooooo yeah, or on the back of my head ..... mind you might be a bit pointless if i don't like my hair short, i'd have to keep shaving it so it would show ....... and my mum would go mental

Comment

Forget about head shaving. Go for a HAIRNET ! You could start a new retro craze "The Ena Sharples look". Now there was one smart looking broad
                            I you'st to have a handle on the world .. but it BROKE!!

Comment

i've worn enough hairnets .... think i might pass on that one, anyway i haven't got any rollers

Comment

Originally posted by Comfreyfan View Post
                                Whatever you decide, make the decision sober!!!
                                ...and not under the influence of PMT either
                                aka
                                Suzie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X