should i shave my head or not??

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by terrier View Post
    Forget about head shaving. Go for a HAIRNET ! You could start a new retro craze "The Ena Sharples look". Now there was one smart looking broad
    I think Hispanic gangsters have been wearing them for years.

As for tattoos, I think they can be great - can be so wrong too. I've wanted one for as long as I can remember, but I've just never seen anything I'd want on me for the rest of my life. My sister wanted one on her lower back, and asked me to design it. It looks pretty good even if I do say so myself. Cala lillies.
    Last edited by HeyWayne; 02-10-2008, 07:15 AM.
    A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
      ...and not under the influence of PMT either
      the good thing is, i don't drink, and never had pmt even before i had my bits removed

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
        I think Hispanic gangsters have been wearing them for years.

As for tattoos, I think they can be great - can be so wrong too. I've wanted one for as long as I can remember, but I've just never seen anything I'd want on me for the rest of my life. My sister wanted one on her lower back, and asked me to design it. It looks pretty good even if I do say so myself. Cala lillies.
        thankfully i'm not a hispanic gangster

i would be happy with the one i want, it's the only tattoo i've ever wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by terrier View Post
          Forget about head shaving. Go for a HAIRNET ! You could start a new retro craze "The Ena Sharples look". Now there was one smart looking broad

I thought 'Big Earl' in the new Starski and Hutch film looked very fetching in his hairnet! Which reminds me, we have a friend who looks like him, so when he was drunk, we pounced on him, put a hairnet on and a jacket with dragons (found in a skip!) and took lots of pics, ha ha ha!

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
            you have a heart shaped bush round your lady garden???

Nope, but if you get that hair shaved, offers to wander around heart shape lady gardens might well come flooding in. [would add smilie here, but not sure which one would suit]

Comment

i already have a heart shaped bush in my garden, it often promotes comments from passers by ..... who often admire it

i think we need more smilies

Comment

Originally posted by SlugLobber View Post
                I thought 'Big Earl' in the new Starski and Hutch film looked very fetching in his hairnet! Which reminds me, we have a friend who looks like him, so when he was drunk, we pounced on him, put a hairnet on and a jacket with dragons (found in a skip!) and took lots of pics, ha ha ha!
                *decides* going out somewhere with you might not be a good plan

Comment

Nicely sidestepped!!!

Comment

Don't keep us in suspenders! Have you done it yet?
                    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

• I have the solution - shave half your head. If you don't like it just walk around facing everyone with the un-shaved side. Genius!

Or do like those Jewish woman - shave it all off and wear a wig anyway.
                      A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

• LOL @ Zazen & Lynda
                        Lynda, I don't care if you shave your head or not honey, but this thread has had me in stitches today

Comment

• You will regret it ' tears before bedtime ' i had long hair down to my waist in my teens and decided to have it cut short, so short I looked like a boy, I got teased at school so I grew it long again, over the years I have had long hair, short hair, curly hair, straight hair, bobs and just about everything in between. now its going grey ( has been since i was 16 when i met my ex !!! ) so I have it coloured and cut once a every 5 weeks costing £45 - £50 depending what I have done, its short at the back but below my chin at the front. Somtimes I dont know what I want it to look like and my hairdresser comes up with something that I like I have been going to her for 20 years.
                          Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                          and ends with backache

Comment

• When I was younger I had my head shaved every summer as soon as school finished in June. It was great and I liked it . Now as a "responsible " parent I don't because Mrs Beefy thinks I look like a thug and won't let me go any shorter than a No2.
                            If you want to do it - do it but know that it will take at least 3 years possibly more to grow back to the length it seems to be now .
                            End of the day its your decision - good luck whatever you decide
                            There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

• when my hair made me look like a "tree hugger in comfortable shoes" i had two wigs, they were great and no one knew! ever!!

i have 3 tats and you need to get one, they are fab - got tigger on my shoulder, then everyone copied, had him over 10 years! then got a little sign on my left ankle and 3 stars on the instead of my right wrist, one for each of the kids!

go on, you know you want one and it wont take ages and didnt hurt a bit!

Comment

• Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                                Nicely sidestepped!!!
                                i thought so ...... it's true though i do have a heart shaped bush in my garden

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
                                Don't keep us in suspenders! Have you done it yet?
                                nope not made a decision yet, i want to do one of those vote things

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                                I have the solution - shave half your head. If you don't like it just walk around facing everyone with the un-shaved side. Genius!

Or do like those Jewish woman - shave it all off and wear a wig anyway.
                                yeah okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy the men in white coats will be round soon

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                                LOL @ Zazen & Lynda
                                Lynda, I don't care if you shave your head or not honey, but this thread has had me in stitches today
                                be careful the stitches will probably split, if you're as clumsy as me

Originally posted by jackie j View Post
                                You will regret it ' tears before bedtime '
                                quite possibly, but then i'll never know unless i do ..... hrumphhhh

Originally posted by beefy View Post
                                When I was younger I had my head shaved every summer as soon as school finished in June. It was great and I liked it . Now as a "responsible " parent I don't because Mrs Beefy thinks I look like a thug and won't let me go any shorter than a No2.
                                If you want to do it - do it but know that it will take at least 3 years possibly more to grow back to the length it seems to be now .
                                End of the day its your decision - good luck whatever you decide
                                but you are a boy ...... wonders if i'll look like a thug ?? i've spent 18 years being a 'responsible parent' ........ i think i'm getting my 20's back again now, cos i don't have to be 'responsible' any more now he's left home

Originally posted by squashysu View Post
                                when my hair made me look like a "tree hugger in comfortable shoes" i had two wigs, they were great and no one knew! ever!!

i have 3 tats and you need to get one, they are fab - got tigger on my shoulder, then everyone copied, had him over 10 years! then got a little sign on my left ankle and 3 stars on the instead of my right wrist, one for each of the kids!

go on, you know you want one and it wont take ages and didnt hurt a bit!
                                so it's turned into a don't shave your head get a tattoo thread ..... i've no objection to looking like a 'tree hugger' really but i'm definitely liking the wig idea, maybe i should get a short one to see how it looks ...... i'm a wimp, it might not hurt (yeah right) but it's the needles if it was done with a paint brush i wouldn't think twice.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X