No announcement yet.

should i shave my head or not??

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once the outline's done,the colouring in bit is fine(kind of!!).Show us your design & where you'd have it(the fleshier the area the less painful)
    If Seahorse won't show you how to set up a vote then I think FinendonDandy knows how!!
    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

• When you click 'Start New Thread', scroll down right to the bottom, and there's a bit that says something about putting a poll on the thread, and how many options you want to have for answers. Give it a go

Comment

• the actual picture is on the other pc, but it's similar to the first one,without as much background ..... but i do like the second one too

i want it on the back of my shoulder so i can hide it from my mum by wearing a t shirt

oops forgot to put the pictures on lol
        Attached Files
        Last edited by lynda66; 03-10-2008, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
          When you click 'Start New Thread', scroll down right to the bottom, and there's a bit that says something about putting a poll on the thread, and how many options you want to have for answers. Give it a go
          thanks hun done it http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...oll_23064.html

Comment

• Well, I love both designs Lynda ... ! Mine is on the front of my shoulder, going along and just below my collar bone sort of position, and is a salamander encircled by a celtic knot with a couple of runes. I have to say it didnt hurt in the least, and the colour hasnt faded so far (14 years or so now).

If it was me, I'd have the tat rather than cut my hair, even though it is of course far more permanent and therefore not a decision to be taken lightly. You've obviously been thinking about it for many years though, so why not go for it?!
            Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

• yeah but are you a needle phobic wimp?? ........

cos i'm a needle phobic wimp lol

Comment

• Well they're very erm...jolly?Seriously though if you've been thinking about it for that long...go for it!Mine are all flowers & fairies~&a little dragonfly.Yep,you'll always get peeps doomin' & gloomin' that as you age & get flabby as will yer tat,but the way I see it is that once my skin goes flabby the chances are I'll want to be covering it up regardless of whether I have tats or not!
                As far as being needle phobic...Believe it or not that's me!!My largest one took twice as long(o.k make that a bit more than twice as long!!)as it should've as each time he turned his back to change colours I'd done a little dissappearing act!It feels more like a scratch than anything,& once it's done all forgotten!(just like having a baby!!)Ooooh I'm sooo excited!!It'd be just tooo mean of you to not go through with it!!
                the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

• I'm a jolly person ...... i still think i'll be more likely to shave my head with a cut throat razor, than have one

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X