Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question unrelated to gardening but has anyone used dried fenugreek leaves and if so where did you buy them? Can only seem to get them online and they are very expensive! Thanks in advance!
    sigpic

Comment

• Jay, I think its also known as "Kasoori Methi" and used in Indian cooking so you may find it cheaper buying it under that name.

Comment

• I’ll have a look at that VC, thank you!
        sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All Sticky warm this morning. Have a good day
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
            We too have a glut of lettuce....and eggs!
            I've made some puddings with the eggs and frozen them in portions.
            Yesterday was a stonker weather wise and it looks like I caught a bit of a tan.
            Today the outdoor swimming pool opens but...it looks like rain and thunder is forecast. Have to play that one by ear methinks.
            Lots to do today so see ya later peeps...have a gud'un whatever ya do
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning I've been out in the garden its my favourite time of the day must remember I'm still in my PJ's though
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all. Been out and done the watering. Trick would seem to be to go straight out and not dither over a cup of tea. Gets it all done much quicker before the sun comes beating down. Have culled some bean plants. No weeding again. But work calls, so better get on with it.

Have a good one, everyone.

Comment

• Morning, sunshine and white fluffy clouds today, it might even stay dry if we're lucky, a light westerly breeze should keep the sea harr away, so a day outside could be on the cards, have a good one.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                    It's a beautiful sunny morning.
                    Looking after my baby grandson for part of the day so I will probably take a walk in the park.
                    Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning, dull and chilly this morning...are we going to get a summer this year?! Off to supermarket, one of my favourite chores! Have a great day everyone!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Hope you're all having a good day, I was off to physio early, my back is now getting back to normal after a good pummelling
                        Looks like cloud is building for the thunderstorms they've forecast for the afternoon and overnight. I do love watching a good storm

Comment

• Good night all,
                          It was a beautiful sunny day here.
                          Not a lot done in the garden but had a lively day with my baby grandson,
                          Have a good night all,

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                            Managed to go swimming outside after all
                            It was due to open for the summer yesterday at 1.15.
                            There I was at 1.10 waiting for them to unlock the doors just like a kid on Xmas morning!
                            "Looks like I'm the first again this year then?!"
                            "Urmmm...no, actually we decided to open one day early yesterday as the weather was so lovely!"

But yes...I swam for 90 minutes outdoors and had the whole pool to myself..flume, zaccuzi etc!
                            Thing is, it kept drizzling and the lifeguard sat under a parasol to keep dry! We actually had quite a chat each time I passed by (and nope, I didn't feel guilty cos he said he preferred to be out in the fresh air too!)
                            Came home , ate supper, and sat and watched the bestest storm of the year so far! Went on for hours-we even had hailstones the size of gooseberries!
                            Did you get your fair share too Thelma?
                            A wonderful day for me . Simple things eh?

Domestics for me today, then more damage limitation in the garden again no doubt!
                            Enjoy your day peeps! See ya later...
                            Last edited by Nicos; 19-06-2019, 04:48 AM.

Comment

• Good Morning Nicos and All . Drizzly here. Have a good day
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Hi Flo...didn't see you there!
                                Yeh-we have gentle sploshy stuff here too, but quite warm..perfect blight weather

* passes Flo the brolly...
                                Last edited by Nicos; 19-06-2019, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X