Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let the regulars put their feet up on....
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
    sigpic

Comment

the ever expanding Lumpy.
      So, said Tulullah the barmaid we have more......
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

....customers, so we need to order more booze and food, as Rary is already in the bar .....
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

We will need a tanker load of beer as he doesn't like lagger, though he is very partial to some spirits, any that you care to buy him, but...
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

...whatever you do, don't get him onto the subject of beer mats!
            Don't forget what happened last time when rary....
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

...started doodling, and drinking, and before long a treasure map had appeared on the back of one...

Comment

...you know, the one with the....

Comment

pretty elephant on the front.
                  The treasure map was not what we thought it was as it turned out, after half ripping the GR apart there was....
                  I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

An old metal biscuit tin that was full of seed packets and it belonged to.....
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

someone who is not with us this year. Hey Ho shouted Cad we could divide.....

Comment

them up but have you looked at the use by dates. It would be experimental as to which or any germinated. Ooooh and what else is in the tin? ...
                        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                        Oxfordshire

Comment

Oh look a recipe for making home brew using......

Comment

....fartichokes and .....

Comment

Brussel sprouts? Is there a warning not to spark a match while drinking, as I could see....

Comment

a fire blanket strategically placed next to ...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X