Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anybody have an old pair of tights so I can........
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

filter out the worst of the lumps, dead insects and other detritus - then possibly go rob a bank.
      Oh bother, should have asked for cleanly washed tights, thanks anyway MissMouseTrousers, but there's more hair in this pair than...
      sigpic
      1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

in Baldy's rug. Still, hair of the dog and...

Comment

dead rats, I always put at least one in the cider it gives it a certain...……………………...

Comment

yuk factor thought Lumpy as she remembered earing a very large chewy bit last year that Burnie assured her would work wonders on the wrinkles on her....................
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

tights, though it failed on Nora Battys', anyone for more summer wine...…………….

Comment

shouted Bernie. After a silent reply we all began to wonder if it was Christmas at all.
                No tree, no decorations, no VC (who appeared to be hibernating till spring) , no lit log fire and no.........

Comment

Christmas trees in the diy sheds... no, wait that's not strictly true, talking of strictly, lets not; perhaps its time for an early 6 nations rugby thread to coax VC out?

OK, I won't but perhaps someone should start a thread about...
                  Last edited by Baldy; 01-12-2018, 06:51 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

The art of using a pointy stick ….
                    sigpic
                    . .......Man Vs Slug
                    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                    Nutters Club Member

Comment

.......or we could just get another round in. Rary I'll have.....

Comment

.......Whatever the drink was that SP wanted was drowned out by the huge crash of the pub doors being thrown open.
                        In staggered Snoop Puss who looked like she’d been dragged through a hedge backwards. Her clothes were covered in mud and one sole was flopping around barely held onto her left welly boot.
                        OK people she gasped we’ve got the tree outside but need some help getting it inside.
                        Everyone rushed outside to see Mr Snoop desparately trying to untangle himself from what looked like horse harness. The Snoops had pulled the tree all the way from Spain so it could decorate the pub.
                        Rary scratched his glittery sporran deep in thought as he looked at the 180ft tree and wondered.......

Comment

if we'd need more glittery bits to...…………..

Comment

Then he thought no we could cut off the base by about 175 feet or so and I would be able to decorate it if someone would give me the money...
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

add to his "Strictly Come Dancing Tam o' Shanter" - a very very bling affair "darling". Luckily, just as it looked like Rary was going a little too far in his appreciation of Craig Revel Horwood's look and feel, John Barleycorn entered the Gardener's Rest and said... Damnit Janet

I wrote a cheque - luckily it bounced, unfortunately...
                              Last edited by Baldy; 02-12-2018, 06:51 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

I don’t have a clue what Baldy is on about.
                                However, Rary was slowly pulling yards of tinsel out of his industrial sized sporran so he could start decorating the tree. The fact that it was bent in half with bits lopped off didn’t matter as Rary wanted it.....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X