• Time
  • Show
Clear All

...just over there near the....
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

cash register so that...
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

the chocolate pennies...

Comment

would drop nicely into his...
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

pocket, but wait its a kilt he is wearing, so where are the chocolate pennies going?????
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

..were they....

Comment

sticking to the glue Rary had smeared onto his legs for just this kind of occasion or were they falling between the floor boards and dropping into the.......
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

..gnomes in the cellar who..
                  "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                  "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                  Oxfordshire

Comment

took up squatters rights last...…………..

Comment

...time the GR was open for business. They were waiting for the bar to open so that they......
                      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                      Oxfordshire

Comment

could have their favourite drink Green Goblins. Now, that The Gardeners Rest was getting a world wide reputation as THE cocktail bar to be seen in there was always a chance that someone...............
                        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

would turnip (geddit?) unannounced and leaf (geddit? ) their cash on the counter so that...
                          Last edited by Tripmeup; 04-12-2018, 01:54 PM.

...utterly nutterly
                          sigpic

Comment

Bet Root? the famous producer of films no one has ever heard of might pick them to bee the star of the new blockbuster ‘Groan’.
                            The residents of the GR started primping.....

Comment

and fluffing... one wonders what sort of film "Groan" was going to be - we love our gardens, but could this be a step too far?

Dendrophillia was definitely a step too far, even for Greenleaves, who decided to come down hard on the whole issue, worried that the Gardener's Rest might be attracting the wrong...
                              Last edited by Baldy; 04-12-2018, 07:26 PM. Reason: to too and grammatical corrections
                              sigpic
                              1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

................sort of leaves on the line, or on the.............

(Yes, I'm watching if not posting )

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X