Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the important bottles like the dandelion and burdock said Lumpy who had been having aversion therapy to try and stop her copious amounts of..........
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

wind blowing out all of the...……………..

Comment

....Xmas trombones strategically placed next to...
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

the emergency exit which if truth be told had been used for occasions far from emergencies! For example, it had been used by a certain couple to sneak in after hours to cosy up by the log fire...
          Long after the regulars had left, the love struck couple would sneak in and start peeling...
          Last edited by Tripmeup; 09-12-2018, 01:32 AM.
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

bananas for some obscure reason and then ..
            sigpic
            . .......Man Vs Slug
            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
            Nutters Club Member

Comment

...inserting them surreptitiously into...

Comment

a chocolate sauce that was supposed to be...……………...

Comment

low in fat and calorie less. Yummy cooed......
                  I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

...several customers. Shame the booze isn’t calorie free. However we all know that anything nicked from someone else’s plate has no calories so...
                    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                    Oxfordshire

Comment

Keep well clear of my plate, said rary as he headed back over to the chocolate sauce dish, I need a lot of this as I am building a wall down in the......
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

...greenhouse, and I need some of that chocolate to....

Comment

Spread about to keep the slugs out as the chocolate sauce......
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

...mixed in with chilli powder...

Comment

sounds a bit hot to me said Ap as he came through the door. I haven't been in here for a while and it looks different. Has the wallpaper...........................

Comment

Been replaced with illustrated....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X