Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures from that famous book the kam....
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

kama fruita which had full colour photo's of all the different positions a gardener could get their trees to grow in.
      Lumpy particulaly like the 'step over' because having little fat legs she could........
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

step over and then .............................

Comment

do the Okey Cokey....... Oh Oh do the ......
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

dishes quickly, the Hygiene inspectors are ..........................

Comment

...paying a visit with no warning. We should be OK as we’ve only just reopened said....
              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
              Oxfordshire

Comment

VC who was still trying to do the hokey cokey on one leg while .......................................

Comment

because a unique type of Welsh wood slug had chewed their way through her other leg and were rapidly heading towards....

Comment

oblivion. To explain, VC's blood alcohol levels were .......................................

Comment

• .............lower than normal, but all the alcohol had puddled together near her ankle and there was a strange smell of boozy sock and..............

Comment

• ...damp wood. Never mind the alcohol will help preserve the planks said VC but it’s doing nothing for my....
                        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                        Oxfordshire

Comment

• .............reputation. We Welshies are reknowned for our leeks and this was a very big one, much more impressive than..............

Comment

• any leek Medwyn Williams a prominent Welsh vegetable grower and seed supplier had ever ..................
                            Last edited by Aberdeenplotter; 11-12-2018, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• ..............put in his soup.
                              Who's the chef in the GR this year? asked VC as she hadn't been around much this year.
                              Could you ask Chef to cook up something special with this enormous leek and give it to.............

Comment

• I like soup I fact I have kept a trombo to make one for Christmas, so I will attend to your your big leak VC and seal it with silicon rubber which is very good for....
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X