Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...................picked up a trolley load of knocked down baubles on Sunday - she knocked them down off the civic centre Christmas tree and ran as fast as her little legs would go to the outbuildings at the back of the GR, ready for..............

Comment

• Police to arrive . She'd promised herself a low key Christmas amd where else to spend it but..........................................

Comment

• hiding in the compost loo which had not been cleaned out since last year.
        Ah Ha thought VC cunningly nobody will find me here because of the........
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• scent covering my tracks, wish I'd brought some...……………………..

Comment

• air freshener with me or some nose plugs, just then ...
            sigpic
            . .......Man Vs Slug
            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• .............there was a tap on the door

That'll be the plumber, funny sense of humour!!

VC couldn't resist it - she reached up and twizzled the tap.
              Ever so slowly, it turned and out came................

Comment

• her favourite red wine. Oh said VC it looks like I might.....
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• .....have to put my mouth under the tap as I don’t have anything to put it in. So placing the baubles on the floor where they....
                  "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                  "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                  Oxfordshire

Comment

• Glistened in the moonlight catching the eye of passerby, luckily it wasn't the rozzers it was...………...

Comment

• Snadger, he was outside with a mirror trying to direct as much light as possible on to his chitting potatoes when he suddenly became aware of ................................

Comment

• The dingley dangley things glittering in the steaming....
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• kitchen where by now Nicos had tried to convince us she was baking mince pies but in truth she was just using flour to disguise her glowing conk . In Scotland, we would say she had just had the snochers and ...............................

Comment

• and their three children to stay and was desparate to........

Comment

• ...finish of the bathroom curtains before....
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• someone else with a cold and went in and used them as a hanky. How could ...........................

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X