Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ................hung the other pages from the Christmas Oratorio back on the hook in case anyone else was locked in the dunny and needed something to sing along to.
    The red wine had helped to lubricate her vocal chords as she squawked out the arias . VC knew that her singing was appreciated as there had been a lot of banging on the door and shouting. Maybe it was time to go public and..............

Comment

• ...started practicing for.....
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wsqx2fwDGrM
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• This year they had decided to make tutus out of....
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• recycled plant pots. The only problem was they weren’t quite long enough to cover.......
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• the windows which at 17.52 in the evening, less than a week before the shortest day....................

Comment

• were looking rather bare,maybe curtains could be an option someone remarked,no we want recycled plant pots for all the interior decor

Comment

• ..............No problem, said VC, we'll use recycled Coir plant pots to make some Coirtains...........and she picked up her feather duster (cleverly crafted from her last moult) and flew out of the room, closely pursued by..........
                Last edited by veggiechicken; 16-12-2018, 09:12 PM. Reason: missed out an L

Comment

• was one view but perhaps we may need a referendum of our customers in case ..............................

Comment

• someone has decided to change their mind, which of course lets rary out as he never has any change anyway, but back to the curtains there is only one person to make them, and one person to hang them so get Lotty D. in here and hold hold on to AP dont let him....
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• get to the bar and put a glass of the black stuff on my tab continued Rary. I'd ..........................................

Comment

• need a tissue to wipe away the tears.
                        Rary was safe for the moment as VC flew back holding a .....
                        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• bedraggled cat which had fallen off the back of her broomstick . Wow she said, I know the salesman said that broomstick was the GT model but ........................

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                            bedraggled cat which had fallen off the back of her broomstick . Wow she said, I know the salesman said that broomstick was the GT model but ........................
                            I didn't know I would use up 8 of the poor cat's 9 lives on the trip back...Now I shall have to be careful not to...
                            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                            sigpic

Comment

• ....use up any more. Now, how do I land and where do I land, aaaaargh...
                              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                              Oxfordshire

Comment

• ..........sqwawk, squirk and VC came to a slidy halt on the bar counter. The black cat, fur on end, slid off the broomstick and landed, head first, in Ap's pint of the black stuff!

Quick, shouted...............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X