• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...and then his face lit up!....
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Who sparked that match, said rary you have singed what hair I had on my head, what am I going to.....
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• do with all that 'mens toiletries' stuff that will be arriving soon? Do you think a golden locks shampoo will work on.......
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Keeping the grass nice and green, after all how else can I use it, possibly I could sell it to....
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• a petite elephant with golden tresses that fall to just below her......
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Trunk. However, there is another solution as my roots are showing said Janie, maybe I should have earthed them in better, but...
              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
              Oxfordshire

Comment

• ...those fuzzy bits I keep trying to keep under control keep on.....

Comment

• popping out of my.....

Comment

• ......wellies.......

Comment

• ...who mentioned wellies? why do they need them in the pub? Unless we are going to .....
                      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                      Oxfordshire

Comment

• .....oh no...surely not?.....not again?.....

Comment

• ....oh yes, the gnomes are at it again. They're....
                          Oxfordshire

Comment

• Climbing on each others shoulders and forming a wall outside, soon we will
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• be able to move them over and get them to wash the windows . It's never .......................

Comment

• a dull moment in the GR.
                                AP tried with all his might to shift part of the gnome wall. He was really, really surprised at how flexible they were. As AP pulled they pushed. As AP groaned they laughed like little demonic ........

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X