No announcement yet.

The never-ending story

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lumpy sucked all of the museum quality £5’s up in her trunk so......
    Last edited by Lumpy; 26-11-2018, 07:53 PM.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

That she could give it back to rary, who of course was so happy he gave her......
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

.............a big slobbery kiss

Aww Rary, trumpeted Lumpy, I didn't know you cared so much about.............
        Last edited by veggiechicken; 26-11-2018, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Me, "I don't!" said Rary, "I'm just really glad to get my money back", with that Lumpy …..
          sigpic
          . .......Man Vs Slug
          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
          Nutters Club Member

Comment

...went cross-eyed and sneezed out some moths that had been living in Rary's wallet, along with...

Comment

A couple of out of dates french francs and a long forgotten paper hanky....
              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
              Oxfordshire

Comment

that had been used to mop up.....
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
                  Coins that had dropped out of a hole in Rary's trousers pocket, Rary stunned that the nice feeling running down his leg was actually his money......
                  This is not to interrupt the story, just quick reminder that this is all make believe, as the above has never ever happened, why do you think there are no pockets on a kilt
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

Now back to the story
                    Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                    that had been used to mop up.....
                    The tears of laughter that had run down VCs leg when she thought rary had lost some money, or it could be from...
                    Last edited by rary; 27-11-2018, 04:02 PM.

Comment

a sudden explosion in the Home-brew sub-board's shed? "Crivvens" shouted Rary, "it's...

Comment

a monster of a.....

Comment

Thirst that has come over me, and as it is home-brew that is exploding I had better make the offer to drink it up before anybody gets hurt, after all who......

Comment

would like it to use for slug bait
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

asked a slug, hopefully... "no", said Rary, "it's much better to...

Comment

Use the organic slug pellets, there are far too many chemicals in home brew to put it down in the garden, after all we want to be.....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X