No announcement yet.

The never-ending story

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...........you need to use the nit comb that you were given as a special present after the incident..............

Comment

at the Freaky Hair Expo at the NEC where a judge.....................
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

.........at the Supreme Court left his wig in the toilet and it was swapped with a ...............

Comment

...hedgehog slipper..
          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
          Oxfordshire

Comment

… and made the judge even pricklier than usual, which was a problem for his neighbour on the allotment because...

[on a point of order, supreme court judges almost never sit robed these days. It's more just a line of frighteningly clever people in suits. If you are going for hedgehog-swapping japes, go for the court of appeal as they tend to wear robes more often and are much more volatile...]

Comment

he had been told that like badgers (don't get me started) hedgehogs spread disease which was the .....
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

............the reason they used the Toilet cleaner that kills 100% of germs and sends you clean around the bend instead of...........
                Last edited by veggiechicken; 26-11-2018, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Mr Hanky the Christmas poo - as featured in South Park, a cartoon which is a bit different to Steamboat Willie.
                  Talking of steamboats I once boarded one when I trying to get from San Marino to the Vatican City - it was a very long journey but worth it in the end, just to see the joy on the face of....
                  Last edited by Baldy; 26-11-2018, 03:51 PM.
                  sigpic
                  1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

The vendor who sold a head scarf to my OH for 15 euro's just to cover her shoulders, and I ......
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

was going to ask the pope how his sprouts were going when a cardinal carrying a bucket of lollo rosso said...

Comment

........."Lettuce pray" and everyone dropped to their knees in search of..........

Comment

Cardinal Lettuces contact lens which had fallen out whilst he was bending over.....

Comment

Coins that had dropped out of a hole in Rary's trousers pocket, Rary stunned that the nice feeling running down his leg was actually his money......
                            sigpic
                            . .......Man Vs Slug
                            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                            Nutters Club Member

Comment

instead of the sweat he was more used to when he wafted his......

Comment

White five pound notes around.....just in tbe nick of time......

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X