No announcement yet.

The never-ending story

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maintenance of some discipline, as it is a way to ensure good.....
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Innuendo free story.....because you know happens to peeps who misbehave, dont you......

Comment

...........VC rushes in, wielding her pointy stick excitedly as its been unused for a while and gathering dust behind the..........
        Last edited by veggiechicken; 24-11-2018, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Broom stick she uses to go all over the country hunting.....
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

... bike shed. To be honest, it was looking a bit forlorn, perhaps it could do with a good polish. Not sure if brasso would be appropriate. VC took another look. Was it actually the correct pointy stick? In her hurry to pass judgement has she picked up...
            Last edited by Baldy; 24-11-2018, 04:26 PM.
            sigpic
            1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

The latest copy of TV Times

Noel Edmands! Entering the jungle, surley not, he as enough dealing with the maggots on "Deal or no Deal" and as if by magic................
              "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

............in walked Huge Fernleaf Wittyball, hair akimbo as he'd just been wresting with a huge avocado that had been found swimming in the Thames.

"Maggots, did you say maggots? I have just the recipe for..............

Comment

some chocolate brownies that need a good....
                  I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                  sigpic

Comment

Portion of maggots and lice, mix by hand until you feel...

Comment

...........them crawling up your sleeves, at which point you should rush out into the restaurant, shouting.......

Comment

beat you too it Esten Bloomingtag.....................now what am I going to tell the.............
                        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

.........other contestants in "Bake Off"? They'll all be shouting "Back off" and............

Comment

and cook something we have never heard of. I have a recipe you can try shouted......
                            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

shouted Letitia Cropley(vicar of Dibley watchers will remember her), you'll...……………...

Comment

scratch your head, when you have never watched the program, well hopefully its because you don't know her, and not because......

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X