No announcement yet.

The never-ending story

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doing the tango towards the Savoys. It’s partner kept falling over its antenna because it was doing the steps to the....
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• pitter patter of egg laying under the compost bin next to the............
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• the door of The Gardeners Rest. Surely, the growers won’t....
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• abandon all hope here and head over en-masse to the more seasonal party in the GR? Would they, should they...
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

• Yes sadly they will, but the old biddy with the keys will shut up shop before everyone is ready to stop, then they will......
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• have to move on to the Gardener's Rest 2018... and leave her here????
              Last edited by Baldy; 30-11-2018, 06:13 PM.
              sigpic
              1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• No she's too busy running around Christmas markets, but.. if she is going to markets should must have money so try getting her into.....
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X