No announcement yet.

The never-ending story

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

............kind to animals, even you, little slug and your cousin with the hard shell. There is always a welcome for you at................

Comment

At my garden said VC, which made the little slug feel wanted, which of course it was, after all thought VC you will be a treat for my hens, so the unsuspecting little slug happily made its way to VCs garden where......
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

It has know idea that it was about to become chicken food, when suddenly a slug waring a cape with a large S on appeared....
        Last edited by Cadalot; 28-11-2018, 06:31 PM.
        sigpic
        . .......Man Vs Slug
        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
        Nutters Club Member

Comment

...…………." I'm Super Slug and I have come to save you", said the masked invader, waggling his horns in a threatening manner and ejecting a slime of the most noxious nature hitherto known to man, woman or chicken.

Everyone stepped back and clenched their...………..

Comment

Crinkley scone cutters, as the slug from the bowels of the earth spoke......in a deep west yorkshire accent, superslug said.........
            Last edited by jackarmy; 28-11-2018, 06:40 PM.

Comment

‘you will never defeat me...........don’t bother trying’
              The super sluggish hero slimed off towards the....
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Home-brew hut, Supper Slugs weakness he just can't resist trying out the home-brews, it his Kryptonite (well one of them) heading towards the hut anticipating the taste, when he was stopped, Cad was standing there with .......
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

……..Wait a mo! Are you sure that's Cad? His armour looks different . Looks like a giant snail?
                  Is anyone brave enough to...………..

Comment

attempt to rubber band him/it. What would happen if we could get him/it into a bucket of saline? Merely a rusty helmet or oxidised sabaton, or death via osmosis leading to dehydration.? My money would be on...
                    sigpic
                    1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• ………..him crawling out the other side of the bucket, giving his shell a shake and heading for the nearest...……..

Comment

• ....brussel sprout plant hoping that his cohorts would follow suit and .....
                        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                        Oxfordshire

Comment

• took a massive bite out of the sprout plant and promptly................
                          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• the Popeye theme played, there was a puff of smoke and...
                            sigpic
                            . .......Man Vs Slug
                            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• and there lay a giant of a newzealand flat worm,with a grin on its face as big as a.................
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                                and there lay a giant of a newzealand flat worm,with a grin on its face as big as a.................
                                well, as big as a a New Zealand Brussels sprout of course; meanwhile the green eyed monster (no, not the Brussels sprout or Cad) was now.............
                                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X