No announcement yet.

The never-ending story

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VC who knows that only someone who knows already knows would see the innuendo meaning thus they could not be corrupted by it, Suddenly VC noticed that ...
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

rary is standing in the corner trying to work out what Cad. had just said, and wondering if a Chinese takeaway would do a deep fried mars bar after all thats the only .......
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

way he's likely to get one of his five a day as vegetable growing isn't really his *thing*, like most young folk he much prefers....
        sigpic
        1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

anything with a # in front of it, but then it is handy for...
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

............singing along to instead of..............

Comment

Playing noughts and crosses on, but you...
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

have to think of the science of magic and...
                sigpic

Comment

...................disappear in a puff of smoke as soon as...............

Comment

… you can say "Izzy Whizzy. Let's get busy" which is why Sweep decided to set off the fire alarm because ...
                    I work very hard so please don't expect me to think as well!

Comment

sooty burnt the toast just as he was ..........
                      Last edited by lottie dolly; 20-11-2018, 03:45 PM.
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

leaning over to pick a fly off his....
                        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                        sigpic

Comment

.......school photo, the first photo to show.....................

Comment

Soo, the truly insufferable panda glove puppet.

Solely responsible the species being endangered, Soo is to blame for a few other things too, including....
                            sigpic
                            1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

..........the popularity of bamboo shoots in takeaway Chinese meals and...........

Comment

....not to mention canes for garden centres and wil goes,am glad i still have some ready for the ............
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X