This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snap gf…..but without the prawns!

(I suddenly noticed the pile of mushrooms in the fridge are starting to look a bit sad)

Starting with corn on the cob and a side salad.

An orange for pud.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Confit de canard with sautéed pots, asparagus and courgette fritters. Custards for pud.

Didn't make bread yesterday but will today.

Comment

• Sourdough wraps last night filled with lettuce, spring onions, beetroot and baked cod. Carrot sticks didn't make it to the table..
        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• No cooking for me this evening. Friend up the valley says he's on the case today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
            Steak and mushroom pie with charlottes, kale and carrots.
            The other half of the Steak and mushroom pie but with french beans (from freezer) and carrots.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Chicken something......

Comment

• Tex Mex chicken and bean bowl with rice and a corn on the cob.

Comment

• Griddled aubergines last night, served with lettuce, goats cheese and crushed spuds mixed with caramalised onion, courgette and chorizo (plus a couple of sage leaves from the garden).

Put a photo on the Obo thread https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...2006%3A26%20AM
                  Last edited by Mr Bones; 21-06-2022, 05:40 AM. Reason: Edit link
                  Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Last night's chicken something ended up being chicken curry and naan.

Tonight I think omelette of some kind, new potatoes and salad.

At the moment it's radishes with everything as I have a glut.

Comment

• Omelettes and salad for us this evening GF with strawberries and ice cream for afters.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Egg and avacado tumble salad
                        Pomelo for pud

Comment

• Pizza here tonight. Italian friend coming round and it's a new dough recipe, so I hope it passes muster.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
                            Last night's chicken something ended up being chicken curry and naan.

Tonight I think omelette of some kind, new potatoes and salad.

At the moment it's radishes with everything as I have a glut.
                            Due to nothing going to plan today and Mr GF coming out of his physio class absolutely shattered we haven't got to the allotment to pick salad and dig up new potatoes, so the meal has changed to mushroom omelette, tomato, mozzarella and pesto bake and potato scallops in beer batter. A dish of olives and radish on the side.
                            Last edited by greenishfing; 21-06-2022, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• Fillet steak for us last night, with boiled spuds and a salad of shredded cabbage, sun dried toms, carrot and spring onion tossed in a little olive oil and flaked sea salt.
                              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Egg-and-chips-on-a-plate and salad tonight. Essentially a single layer of potatoes fried with beaten egg poured around to fill the gaps. Easier, quicker and crispier than a tortilla.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X