Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do like the sounds of that MrBones. I'll have to try that one of my fave sandwiches is toasted sourdough topped with garlic mushrooms, parsley and lemon juice.

This evening its our usual tagliatelle, bol with garlic bread, parmesan, pesto and a glass of red.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Yet another rerun. I seem to be very tired of an evening recently. We had spag bol last night, bol from the freezer. So trying again for pork loin slices in breadcrumbs and cauliflower cheese. I did at least manage the preferment last night.

Comment

• Tonight is going to be chicken and vegetable curry with naan.

Comment

• Slow cooker borlotti and veg casserole (butternut, onion, celeriac, parsnip and toms) grated cheddar mixed in at the end and served with field bean leaves and slices of soudough.
          Last edited by Mr Bones; 04-12-2021, 07:09 PM. Reason: forgot the sourdough ... duh
          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Chinese takeaway…first one in a couple of years!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Roast Chicken, roast spuds and cabbage.
              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Toad in the Hole, kale, carrots and peas.

Comment

• Tuna and a ton of cauliflower cheese. Chocolate drops for afters... Pretty disgraceful but never mind.

Toasted crumpets for supper. Not very successful, but again, never mind.

Comment

• Hungarian goulash. First time using a slow cooker. Made enough to freeze two meals too!

Comment

• Cottage pie, carrots, french beans and gravy. Made enough to give some away too.

Comment

• Fillet steak with julienne potato cake and veg, haven't made up my mind what veg yet but I know baby broad beans would prove popular with Mr Snoop, so probably those.

A lemon-flavoured yogurt pot ring cake for neighbours down the valley and a bigger version for me for my birthday cake. Might make some lemon curd flavoured mascarpone to go with it. Will freeze lots of my cake, honest.

Comment

• A veggie casserole this evening.

Comment

• Homemade pizza
                            Banana sticky pudding and custard for pud if there’s any room left!

Comment

• Leftover chicken last night, boiled through in (home made) stock then in Hoisin sauce and served on top of udon noodles. Also had fennel cooked in lime juice and stir-fried onion, cabbage and mushrooms (with plenty of garlic and ginger).
                              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Cornish pasty, mushy peas and gravy.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X