Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homemade mushroom soup and bread (fresh out of the breadmaker) and butter. Garlic and herb croutons for Mr GF.

Comment

• As I did the grory hop yesterday and I'm in a good mood I gave my husband a vast choice this morning. He has chosen pasta bake and garlic bread with a small salad. I imagine there will be enough to give some away as well tomorrow.

Comment

• Leftover roast chicken and veg. With extra cabbage in bacon and garlic.

Comment

• Left overs from last nights roast veg , but as we did a trolly dash grory hop ( there was someone constantly coughing a lot in the shop) we grabbed some orange label discounts of mozzarella and the veggies are topped with 2 balls of toasted mozzarella
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I slipped a bit with the diet yesterday as I defrosted a couple of sorbet type desserts.
            So - it going to be a very low calorie meal tonight to compensate - courgette ,mushroom and konjac noodles in a reduced spicy tomato sauce.

Comment

• Veggie stir fry with rice this evening.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Nicos I always buy reduced mozzarella, slice it and freeze it. It is so handy to grab a few slices from the freezer as a topping. It defrosts, melts and browns so quickly.

Tonight will be prawn, mushroom, sweetcorn and broccoli risotto.

Comment

• Chicken stir fry.

Comment

• Baked salmon with a side salad of lettuce, baby spinach , tomatoes and tiny balls of cream cheese stuffed with fig.

Fresh fruit salad for pud.

Comment

• Chips, lamb rissoles with baked beans and salad.

Comment

• Lincolnshire sausage, mashed potatoes and swede, carrots, broccoli, lots of fried onions and gravy.

Comment

• We enjoyed yesterday’s supper so much we’re having the same again as we still have some salmon left over.
                          Rhubarb jelly and yog for pud

Comment

• Our usual Saturday evening tagliatelle, bol, pesto, parmesan and garlic bread.

Comment

• Salad with avocado pear and cured ham.

Comment

• I gave my husband the choice of chicken and mushroom pie or chicken and potato curry this morning. We've settled on curry. I usually cook it on the hob but I'm experimenting with using the slow cooker today. We'll probably have it with naan.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X