Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Beef and veg casserole this evening.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Jacket spuds served with Swedish brown beans ( think baked beans without the tomato) and a side salad.
      I think Sarriss might be a bit envious of that!…..I found it tucked down the inside of my freezer . Yum!

Pomelo for pud.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Yesterday's onion tart went down well... Too well. No leftovers.

Lentil soup for an easy life tonight.

Comment

• Prawn and potato curry tonight with naan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
            Yesterday's onion tart went down well... Too well. No leftovers.

Lentil soup for an easy life tonight.
            Guess what...? No soup but pizza. Mr Snoop's choice. Probably less effort for me as well.

Comment

• I decided to make a quiche as well so as to use up space: heat cost ratio
              Its a sausage, pea, tomato and cheese one so I image we’ll have a slice of that too with the jacket spuds and beans.
              I’ve worked up quite an appetite today!

Comment

• Soft boiled eggs with red kale and sun dried toms - on linguine tossed in truffle oil. Mixed leaf salad on the side.
                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Very disgracefully: pizza for lunch. Easy option and I've got a busy day ahead. Soup for supper, honest.

Ragù for the freezer plus spicy turkey burgers for tomorrow and the freezer (Peshawar-style Turkey Chapli Kebab according the recipe book, Khazama by Saliha Mahmood Ahmed - never made anything from this book that I didn't absolutely love, so should be yummy).

Comment

• As I have to take Mr GF for an appointment at the surgery late this afternoon I want something that's quick to make. I think it's going to be pan fried chicken goujons with a tarragon sauce, couscous and either roast vegetables if I've time or salad.

Comment

• Finishing off last nights food of quiche and jacket spuds. Probably some green beans to go with it.

Comment

• Fish with salad and pickles.

Comment

• Sliced fillet steak - green lentils with onion, celery and sun dried toms - peas and sauerkraut.
                          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• As I plan to be at the allotment for most of the day I'm going to set some braising steak, carrots, onion and celery off in the slow cooker next. We'll probably have it with mashed potatoes and broccoli.

Comment

• Turkey burger for tonight.

Pork shoulder roast braised with spices and hoisin sauce in the pressure cooker for tomorrow and the freezer.

Bread. And possibly the button crunchies mothhawk mentioned over on the Chitchat thread. I looked at the recipe the other day. Now they've got MH's seal of approval, I reckon they're on. If not today then definitely tomorrow.

Comment

• Chips this evening with spam fritters, eggs and mushrooms.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X