Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish, chips and mushy peas from the chippy.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Baked beans on toast it was last night.

Mr Snoop is complaining about a couple of aubergines going soft. Imam bayildi is the easiest option for dealing with them. Will have that for lunch. Cauliflower soup (with apple?) for supper, I think.

Comment

• Not sure just yet but I’m thinking it’ll be a tumble salad of some sort.
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I've taken some ragù type sauce out of the freezer for tonight. I might try and sneak some pasta onto the plate with it. I might get away with it if it doesn't look anything like "string". We'll have it with garlic bread and salad.

Comment

• Got chicken defrosting in the fridge. Leftover lentil soup. And aubergine not getting any firmer. Choices, choices...

Comment

• Just a ham and pickle sandwich and maybe a yoghurt, it's too warm for cooking
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Hot here too…have melon and ham to start with - then anchovy tumble salad in the garden with our own lettuce!
                ice cream for pud.

Comment

• Pizza and salad this evening.
                  Strawberries and cream for desserts

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Our usual Saturday evening tagliatelle and Bol, it’s something we never get tired of.

Comment

• Tonight was fish pie with carrots and peas.
                      I've already got chicken thighs out of the freezer to defrost overnight in the fridge for tomorrow. No idea yet what they are going to turn into.

Comment

• Tomorrow will be either a bbq or home made pizzas with a side salad.

Comment

• Bramble, sounds like you had a lovely supper. Our lentil soup didn't really cut it, but never mind. Gone now.

Tonight, chicken thighs in a spicy onion and saffron sauce. One of the softening aubergines will go for fritters. Bulgar with chopped dried fruit and pistachios.

Comment

• Beef, Yorkshire puds, roasties, with cauliflower and carrots.

Comment

• I have given Mr GF several options for what he'd like me to do with the defrosted chicken thighs: Curry? Pie? Goujons? Salad? Sweet and sour?
                              He fancies chicken and vegetable soup with fresh bread and butter. I'll root out the slow cooker next. I think this choice might have been influenced by the aroma of bread baking in the breadmaker which I set off on the timer last night.

Comment

• Pizza!….just fancying a homemade pizza! Got lots of ‘bits’ in the fridge needing using up so that and a homemade coleslaw

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X