Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking at the rather empty fridge, grory hop tomorrow, it's either got to be something out of the freezer or something that is mainly bacon and/or eggs. Quiche? Bacon and egg pie? Omelette? Or more likely if I ask Mr GF for his ideas.....Bacon, egg, tomatoes, mushrooms and his favourite fried bread.

Comment

• What did you decide on gf?
      I loved Ready Steady Cook….is that still on?
      I would have gone with something like this with a side salad if you had the basic ingredients ( any mix will do)…
      https://foodnouveau.com/french-savory-cake/
      ( even tinned fish etc…..)

Tonight we are having a quick IKEA meatballs in tomato sauce and pasta with partisan cheese followed by a side salad and then profiteroles which was a bit of an impulse purchase
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• We ended up having cheese and bread last night. Sounds very austere, put like that. But freshly baked bread and mature cheese made with unpasteurised sheep's milk, so really delicious. We ate more than our five-a-day at lunchtime, so no worries on that score either.

Leftover imam bayildi tonight.

Comment

• We brought back 2 dozen oysters so I guess we’ll be having those tonight with a nice bottle of white and fresh bread .
          Leek soup to start with…
          maybe an orange for pud.

Comment

• Last night I gave Mr GF his choices and, as expected he went for bacon, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes and fried bread.

Today will be chicken Kiev, jacket sweet potato, coleslaw and sweetcorn.

We've also just used up the rest of the bacon and had a sneaky bacon sandwich for lunch.
            Last edited by greenishfing; 16-05-2023, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• Sandwiches with the leftover turkey, fruit and I've cream (yes again I've got ice cream ) so no cooking tonight.
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mushroom stir fry and rice this evening.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Liver and onions with mashed potatoes, kale and carrots.

Comment

• Kebabs and salad
                    Followed by an orange

Comment

• Mr Snoop fancied something other than imam bayildi last night. So asparagus risotto with some courgette fritters instead.

I think the imam bayildi might end up in the freezer (no bad thing). Got some feta that needs finishing so maybe more freekeh with feta, red pepper and sundried toms, with salady bits on the side.

Comment

• Cottage Pie with carrots and green beans, rice pudding after.
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Tonight fish fingers, potato scallops in beer batter, peas, leftover coleslaw and homemade tartare sauce. Nibbles of olives, baby tomatoes and batons of mini cucumber beforehand just to up the veg a bit.

Comment

• So far, two loaves of sourdough and a pile of seed crackers.
                            Probably lentil soup for supper, as Mr Snoop is feeling very sorry for himself.

Comment

• The nibbles were a hit last night so tonight nibbles of cheese, baby tomatoes, olives and cucumber batons. We've got fresh bread so I'll make some mushroom soup.

Comment

• Mackerel, pea, pesto jacket potatoes with a side salad.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X