Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We had open sandwiches on homemade soda bread for lunch…(just trying to eat up a few Festive left overs which won’t freeze.)
    So , tonight will be soup. Pumpkin and sweet chestnut with chunks of frankfurter floating in it.
    Fresh fruit salad and yog for pud
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Trout in bacon with assorted steamed veg.

Comment

• I'm going to chop up some braising steak and start off a stew in the slow cooker shortly and mix up some Yorkshire pudding batter.

Comment

• Main meal will be sea bass and salad. Not sure whether to have it for lunch or supper, though. Other meal will be cauli, pear and blue cheese soup.

Comment

• Pasties this evening.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Lamb curry followed by fresh pineapple

Comment

• Chicken stirfry with rice.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Already decided on tomorrow’s night supper…

A tumble salad featuring gesiers and hard boiled eggs. Not had them for years and I love them warmed in a salad.

Comment

• Well, the sea bass was amazing. As was the lettuce. "Is this home grown?", asked Mr Snoop. And it was.

Today: chicken stir fry with courgetti.

I always think gésiers are nicer to eat, Nicos, when you're not entirely clear what they are...
                    Last edited by Snoop Puss; 05-01-2023, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• I've never had gesiers (had to google) ........ that I know of, but I will try nearly anything once. Mr GF is even less faddy and well known for going into restaurants, particularly abroad, and seeing something on somebody else's plate and telling the waitress he'll have "some of that" having not a clue what "that" is.

I have lots of leftover stew so tonight I think it will go in a dish with a pastry topping and accompanied with broccoli.

Comment

• A Pasta and tuna bake this evening it’ll also have courgette, mushroom, tomatoes, onions and garlic.

Comment

• Faggots, mashed potatoes and mushy peas this evening for us.

Comment

• Chicken still frozen solid yesterday, so chicken stir-fry for lunch. Supper: cured duck breast and goat's cheese with home-made bread and a Riesling. Well, it is a public holiday here today.

Comment

• OH is fancying lasagne.
                              I’ll make two - a minced meat one and a veggie one. Might as well use up space in the hot oven. Maybe even a quiche to freeze….

Which ever we eat will be with a side salad of lambs lettuce.

Comment

• Didn't make the bread yesterday so will do so today.

Chicken casserole in pressure cooker for lunch. Huge pot of cauli, pear and blue cheese soup for supper and freezer.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X