X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Lentil and courgette curry (incl. lots of frozen coriander) with sliced toms and cucumber raita in chapatti wraps.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    OH made 3 curries today, plus chapatis ....crazy food for August

I did freeze 7kg of peaches and 2kg of yellow plums so we had 'left overs' with ice cream for pud which felt much more seasonal.

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    I was supposed to make a mountain of pasta bake yesterday afternoon but plans changed partly due to discovering blight on the potato plants. Today is now going to be pasta bake for us, the freezer and a couple to give away. I have managed to get a big courgette in there.
    We'll have ours with salad and garlic bread.

Leave a comment:

• Dorothyrouse
    replied
    ‘Very Large courgette’ stuffed with chilli, followed by home made ‘individual summer puddings’, ( freezer full of fruit)! And cream of course

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    So, brunch today. Which with any luck will mean we're hungry enough for salmon this evening because we couldn't manage it last night either. With broccoli, baked toms plus beans (courtesy of Nicos, thanks).

Biscuits for the people that take in package deliveries for me.

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Last night was steak with pepper sauce, new potatoes, mixed salad and tomato, pesto and mozzarella bake. Just realised no courgettes in it.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Tagliatelle, bol, garlic bread, pesto and a glass of red.

Tomorrow is Sausage casserole, toms, runners, courgettes, peas, herbs, then JA's from the freezer and store bought mushrooms and parsnips.
    Last edited by Bren In Pots; 07-08-2021, 07:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Similar to the previous night - pasta, lamb, french beans but followed by a homemade gooseberry fool

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Chicken, pasta, beef tomato, courgettes, DFB's, basil, cucumber and carrot sticks.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Baked salmon, baked toms and broccoli.

Courgette patties and coleslaw for lunch. Just not as much for me at least as yesterday...

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Fish, chip and mushy peas made at home.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Chicken in sweet chilli sauce last night with noodles and stir fried veg (courgettes, beans, carrots, cabbage with cashews and cucumber in fish sauce and maggi seasoning). Plus garlic and ginger of course.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Roast lamb with our own beans and pasta in a creamy sauce
    Blueberry tart for pud

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Last night was salmon baked with lemon and capers, jacket potatoes and leftover ratatouille cooked in the little halogen oven and salad.

Tonight if I still didn't have gas back on was going to be cheese and tomato toasties and salad but hooray we're cooking on gas again so my husband has already put in his request for prawn risotto again. Obviously one of the ingredients will be diced courgette. Probably a green salad with it.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    First day when I can't keep up with the veg patch. We'll have to eat two proper meals today!

Courgette patties with coleslaw, radishes and a tomato salad.

Baked salmon with yet more courgettes and toms, broccoli on the side.

Edited: having had lunch (the courgette patties), there is no way I can eat another proper meal today. Just as well the salmon is still in the freezer.
    Last edited by Snoop Puss; 05-08-2021, 02:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X