Clear All

• Peteyd
    replied
    Kebab for me tonight

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Homemade pizza won!
    Seafood; tomato and mozzarella and a third one with pepperoni with mixed veggies

I suspect there will be no room for pud

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Steak in pepper sauce, onion rings and courgette fritters in beer batter, tomato pesto and mozzarella bake, garlic bread and a small salad.
    Also just put a tray of tomatoes to slow roast in the oven and some blackberries are now dripping through the jelly bag.

Nearly forgot the Padron peppers.
    Last edited by greenishfing; 28-08-2021, 03:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MelanieSW
    replied
    Processing my plum (German Hauszwetschgen) harvest, making plum butter and a plum tray bake.
    Actual dinner - probably corn on the cob with some salad.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Not decided yet, but it’s between pizza and pasta. We’ve a few things going bendy in the fridge!

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
    I had to look up murgh massalam. It sounds more than tastebud tingling. Yum Yum!!!!
    It is. I make it in a glazed chicken-brick like pot rather than wrap it in foil. I've seen some recipes feature eggs, but I use a Madhur Jaffrey one with no eggs. Comes out a treat. Any veg I bung in take on a lovely colour and flavour and take next to no effort.

More of the same today.

Plus, banana loaves that I didn't make the other day and a huge pot of spag bol to portion up for the freezer. Maybe some leek and potato soup as well.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Chicken and spinach Kashmiri with chapattis and cucumber raita

Leave a comment:

• Mark Rand
    replied
    The fridge was filling up, so tomato soup made with 3kg of tomatoes.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Parma ham with melon followed by John Dory fish, our spuds and a jar of samphire ( which is now out of date)

Maybe nectarines for pud if there is room.

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    I had to look up murgh massalam. It sounds more than tastebud tingling. Yum Yum!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Mr Snoop requested murgh massalam for supper instead of plain roasted. Might put cauli, courgettes and carrots in with the chicken part way through. Saves a bit of washing-up! Rice to accompany.

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Tonight nibbles of Sungold tomatoes, cucumber batons, radishes, olives and feta.
    Padron peppers.
    Rocket salad.
    Shepherd's pie topped with my potatoes and sliced tomatoes. (I'm sure some courgette will find it's way in this along with mushroom, carrot, celery, onion etc.)
    I love this time of year when my shopping trolley looks less and less healthy by the week and my allotment gives me more and more goodies.

Leave a comment:

• Peteyd
    replied
    Will be playing tennis after work tonight so it will be a late one for me. Probably a bacon sandwich or something like that. I made a loaf last night so it will definitely have bread in some guise

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    This evening, charlottes, mixed lettuce, basil, radishes, toms, cucs, a courgettes carrot salad with mackerel.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Chicken in a Chinese style sauce (miso paste, Chinese five spice and the scrapings from a jar of tomato and chilli chutney that's been in the cupboard long enough..), with stir-fried cuke (still my favourite way to have it), courgette, CFB's, carrot, onion, garlic, ginger and noodles.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X