• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peteyd
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicos View Post

Snap! Brill aren’t they?
    absolutely amazing! and your tip for using polenta on the peel is a real game changer. i wouldn't do it any other way now!

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Originally posted by Peteyd View Post
    Homemade pizzas in our Ooni Pizza Oven
    Snap! Brill aren’t they?

Leave a comment:

• Peteyd
    replied
    Homemade pizzas in our Ooni Pizza Oven

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Our usual Saturday evening tagliatelle, bol, pesto, parmesan and garlic bread.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Linguine last night with a bit of frazzled chicken, black kale and a one pan dish of beef toms, courgettes, onion and garlic.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Already decided …ham and melon followed by home made pizzas and a lettuce salad
    Ice cream for pud

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Yesterday my husband had already put in a request for today. Prawn, pea and courgette risotto.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Veggie burgers, home made cobs with a garden salad.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
    ^That's odd, Nicos. The supermarket where I can buy them is part of the Auchan chain (Alcampo here). Quite a way away, so we rarely go, mind.
    Thanks for that - unfortunately we don’t have any near here….but maybe on our camper adventures I can keep a look out!

Curry left overs for us tonight with papaya for pud

Leave a comment:

• Peteyd
    replied
    We're hoping to have lunch out today so who knows!

Tonight will just be a Chicken Salad as Mrs D will be playing tennis and wont be back until late... Which reminds me, I must get the chicken out of the freezer!

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    ^That's odd, Nicos. The supermarket where I can buy them is part of the Auchan chain (Alcampo here). Quite a way away, so we rarely go, mind.

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Such good ideas. My tastebuds are going mad. Just had quiche (smoked bacon, mushroom and tomato.) I made the courgette, tomato and pesto dish I found on the internet and posted yesterday to go with it and bread and butter to dip in the liquid. This is definitely a meal to have again soon. The last of the quiche might sneak itself onto my plate for supper. "Might"!!!! Who am I kidding?

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    ^^^ I’ve never seen them here…does sound yummy doesn’t it!

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Originally posted by Peteyd View Post
    I love Welsh rarebit Snoop Puss, we like to make it and put it in portobello mushrooms baked in the oven. delicious!
    Wow! That sounds fantastic. We can't get the big stuffing mushrooms locally, but I know a supermarket some way off that sells them. Next time we head that way, I'll make sure to get some. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Peteyd
    replied
    Originally posted by greenishfing View Post

I am jealous of those peaches. I find it nigh on impossible to buy the really ripe, run down your chin juicy peaches I remember from my childhood here. I have fond memories of a holiday in cornwall in the 60s where we almost lived on really fresh crabs and ripe peaches with clotted cream.
    I absolutely agree, Mrs D's uncle managed to grow some in a greenhouse a few years back, The memory of standing in the hot kitchen with peach juice dribbling down my chin will stay with me forever!

if you can find some, i saw an interesting recipe from Gill Meller today where he fried some with smoked bacon and sage. It's almost worth trying to find some just to give it a go!

I love Welsh rarebit Snoop Puss, we like to make it and put it in portobello mushrooms baked in the oven. delicious!

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X