Scrapheap Challenge

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snadger View Post
    You've got m there mate.............what the heck is a Chad apart from a chav with a lisp!
    Chad was the cartoon man who looked liked Humpty Dumpty peeping over a wall with a big nose.
    I could goggle you an image but I like you to use your imagination!

Comment

• Often accompanied with a "Wot no ...." caption e.g. "Wot no conquistadors?"

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
      ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
      ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

• Got you! Often seen in public lavatories..........beware of the limbo dancers!
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          Have a Jaguar - and I don't mean the car
          It would have to look fierce though, not like a little pussy cat
          This fierce enough for you VC?

Attached Files
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Just wondered if there was owt in my drawing albums that might fit the bill. From what you say, I doubt it but feel free to have a look.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• How about sommat givin' the Geordie salute:

sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                Just wondered if there was owt in my drawing albums that might fit the bill. From what you say, I doubt it but feel free to have a look.
                Where do I find those Big fella?

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• ^^^ On BM's Profile page - Albums

Comment

• Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                    Where do I find those Big fella?
                    http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ly-albums.html

Comment

• Thanks big fella. I can't believe I've been on the vine this long and don't know half quarter of it intricacies!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Have a full day to spare at the plot tomorrow

Took another half a dozen paving flags to plot 24 today. Intend taking a dozen sets tomorrow and building the surround for the central keyhole.
                        I may even plant my Japanese onion sets depending on what the weather does!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Good progress

Another productive day on the plot today.

You may not notice from the piccie above but I put the surround sets in for the next key-hole. This will be concreted with a sunburst North,South East and West scribed into the concrete.(how come I can never find a compass when I need one?)

I also laid some more flags giving me a four foot wide bed above the keyhole bed, just as planned! I wil probably plant my spring cabbage in here as it should be an easy bed to cover with netting.
                          I alo took my red acer and golden acer into the summerhouse and will plant them in my garden in spring

Last but not least I planted 50 Electric and 50 Troy onion sets in the keyhole bed.
                          Attached Files

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Bargain!

I was at Homebase yesterday and noticed there were some damaged bags of compost for £1 a bag.
                            I went back today expecting them all to be snapped up, but managed to procure 5 X 50 Litre bags for a squid a bag!

It took two barrow loads to wheel bags to the plot. I also took about one dozen metal pins, similar to whats used around roadworks, and NO I didn't nick em!

I have some large plastic pots which I may use to put some chrysanthemum plants in (with my cheap compost) and stake the rest with the metal pins!

Pumpkin still appears to be ok and is possibly still growing. If a frost threatens I'll have to lift it as I don't know how it would react?:

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• I need four more Inca type fillings for my keyholes so here goes.

This for the centre with a N,S,E,W on the points:-

This nice little froggy which I hope to attract to the plot:-

An Inca rendition of a bird:-

Fancy a wolf for the last one but I need to find something I like and something I'm capable of drawing in wet cement!
                              Attached Files

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• I reckon you could nail this one Snadge:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X