X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I try not to gawp!

Comment

• Thanks VC!

I used to live in Bath. Not in a basement flat but in a first floor corner flat on Great Pulteney Street. Loved it. So convenient for town!

First seeds have already germinated!!! Crikey that was quick!

Comment

• If people were gawping at me from above i would have to take things in hand

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan79 View Post
          Thanks VC!

I used to live in Bath. Not in a basement flat but in a first floor corner flat on Great Pulteney Street. Loved it. So convenient for town
          That's the street I was walking up!

Comment

• Originally posted by bario1 View Post
            I wouldn't trust anyone under the age of 25 with my seedlings!
            No! Me neither!

On a lighter note! My babies sunbathing!

Attached Files
            "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Coming along nicely.

Attached Files

Comment

• heres my list

elisir , san marzano , yello pear , german lunchbox , peace vine , sweet aperitif , 100s &1000s , white cherry , dancing with smurfs, de colgar , petit moineux , tres cantos, oudoor girl, latah , gelbe konin black cherry , black russian, black ukraine green zebra, orange banana and one f1 Shirley , 8 plants for my father in law who no longer wants them lol.

should be enough to keep me in tom and chilli chutney :
                Attached Files
                Last edited by jackarmy; 11-04-2016, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• They are brilliant Jack...I'm very jealous of your Black Russian and the yellow pear! Yes, I zoomed in! They are all a great size. What date did you sow them?
                  Last edited by Scarlet; 11-04-2016, 12:01 PM.

Comment

• BR was 20th of Feb, Yello Pear 3rd of March.

They all need potting up tbh, just dont wanna get soaked to do it , settle for a morning of here and yoo toob
                    Last edited by jackarmy; 11-04-2016, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• Shirleys sown 11 Jan (and carrots sown 22 Feb) on the sitting room windowsill:

Looking at the distances between the leaf joints you can clearly see the point at which the plants had to be removed from under the grow lights.

Shirleys sown 21 Feb (and carrots sown 1 Mar) under lights upstairs:

I'm slightly concerned about the 2 plants centre back and front right - they are yellower than the others despite being from the same seed packet, sown at the same time and having had exactly the same treatment.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Penellype; 11-04-2016, 04:14 PM.
                      A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

• Looking good Pene.
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• My first time growing tomatoes!
                          Have sown:
                          Gardeners Delight
                          Jersey Devils
                          Tumbling Tom
                          San Marzano

The gardeners delight were sown a few weeks ago, separated and potted them at the weekend, but fear i might have been a little to eager as many of them seem to be struggling a bit now

Attached Files
                          Last edited by TattyJJ; 11-04-2016, 05:30 PM.
                          Shoot for the stars, reach the tree tops

Comment

• Try & put them somewhere warm & light Tatty.
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                            -----------------------------------------------------------
                            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Tatty! Agree you may have been a little eager!

You are really best waiting till they put up their "True Leaves"

But believe me they will be fine, the soil looks just about damp, which is how you want it!

Now just give as much light as you can!

Honestly! They'll be fine!
                              "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• They are near the windowsill, get good light for several hours of the day, and i dug out an old double fluorescent light from the garage and perched it just above them. Gives off a little bit of warmth too.
                                A few have picked up, but several still have a wilted look about them.
                                I move house at the end of the month, till then i really don't have many options to move them to a better place.
                                Knew i should have waited another week
                                Shoot for the stars, reach the tree tops

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X