No announcement yet.

2014 Calendar

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is this month's pic. As you can see, the water butt has sprouted a tyre.

Attached Files
    When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it.
    If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

Comment

Originally posted by Deano's "Diggin It" View Post
      Well! Did work! Did a few "Running Repairs" n pottered for a few!

Forgive me if you are supposed to take the shot of the same spot, from the same angle? But didn't have Ipad with me! n forgot where I took the originals from!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42161[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42162[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42163[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42164[/ATTACH]

But here is my Feb update!
      How did you upload pics from your ipad? I used to be able to do it and now CANT. So frustrating

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Deano's "Diggin It" View Post
        Forgive me if you are supposed to take the shot of the same spot, from the same angle? But didn't have Ipad with me! n forgot where I took the originals from!
        Originally posted by Guykp57 View Post
        How did you upload pics from your ipad? I used to be able to do it and now CANT. So frustrating
        Guy,I read Deano's post as he was unable to look at his Ipad to check where the previous months pic's were taken,not that he had uploaded his current batch from his Ipad
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

My plot today

Just finished spreading compost and turning it in so I thought I would join the calendar as the plot looks reasonably tidy today.
          Attached Files
          David

"Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple." Bill Mollison.

Comment

Just in from work!

Ignore me a mo! Just trying something on "GuyKp57" behalf!

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum mobile app
            "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

It's the "App" Guy! Noticed in your post that is where you were trying to post from, It won't upload my pictures either! I find using the "App" a bit of of a Faff to be honest, much prefer to get in through "Safari" n log in as normal as a web site, far easier!

As you can see here!

Posting pictures a "Doddle"

Sorry other GYO users! Was just an experiment!
              Attached Files
              "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                Guy,I read Deano's post as he was unable to look at his Ipad to check where the previous months pic's were taken,not that he had uploaded his current batch from his Ipad
                BB! Sir! Sir! I have a "legitimate Explanation" took on my iPhone, n once in close proximity to ipad they talk to each other n transfer info!

The wonders of modern Technology!
                Last edited by Deano's "Diggin It"; 11-02-2014, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Start of a new year on plot

Just starting to get mine ready.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thanks

Have gone in to site through Safari as you suggested Deano and it's works, thank you friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Guykp57 View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]42238[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]42239[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]42240[/ATTACH]Just starting to get mine ready.
                      I've got a bit of a dodgy neck Guy, can you spin 'em next time please..............
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

February's pic. Lost my greenhouse dug a new bed then the dog dug a big hole in the middle couple if nights ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mumbles View Post
                          [ATTACH]42255[/ATTACH]
                          February's pic. Lost my greenhouse dug a new bed then the dog dug a big hole in the middle couple if nights ago!
                          I could do wi borrowing your dog.....................
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Reminds me of the robber in jail who got a letter from his dad stating he couldn't turn the garden over cos of his bad back. He wrote back saying whatever you do, do NOT dig the garden. The next day the police descended in droves and dug the whole garden up. The robber wrote back to his dad saying "now you can plant the veggies now, dad"

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                              I could do wi borrowing your dog.....................
                              You can have her- last year she ate my cherry tree 5 fruit bushes and the majority of seedlings!

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

January 13th

February 13th

The snowdrops and crocus in the lawn are flowering and there's rosebud in the foreground that refuses to open. Don't blame it really as it snowed a few minutes after the photo was taken
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by veggiechicken; 14-02-2014, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X