• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May pictures

Above is April from the North

And May

Above is April from the South

And May

The picture below shows a raised bed that I filled with fresh horse manure straight from a stable in September. I asked on this forum if I could set anything in this stuff but the consensus that it would be too hot. However, I set some radish and a couple of shallots to see what would happen. Well, when they started growing, I filled it with onion sets. As you can see, they are doing OK. (I do hope I am not suffering from premature adulation!!)
    Attached Files

Comment

• April pic...

And May pic (as you can tell the garden toys have been found in the shed!)

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
      Attached Files

Comment

• Since I only have early spuds and autumn rasps showing any growth on the veg side at the moment, here's a few flower close-ups instead.

whitebells......pinkbells ............ bluebells
        Attached Files
        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
        Endless wonder.

Comment

• Another month gone!

But looked back! Shall try post the pictures from the originals!

Well happy with the "little flower borders" now just hoping they shall come into fruition!
          Attached Files
          "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Looking really good Deano. I'm looking forward to seeing it in June.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Gosh, how do you all have such immaculate plots?

I will shock you all by posting some pics of mine tomorrow! , weeds n all!
              DottyR

Comment

• What a difference a month makes.

Walls painted, and a shelf I built to hang the tumblers from.

Bonsai trees now in leaf.

Spuds doing phenom.. well

Attached Files
                photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Very nice Bill.
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• I feel like I'm making progress!

April

May

April

May

Attached Files
                    My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                    Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Looks like progress to me Martin.........

Comment

• Well, another month over...............am pleased with the crops so far but must get the paths sorted........

April1:

May1:

April2:

May2:
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Another month on the pond:

April:

May: &
                          Attached Files

Comment

• From the west - April and May Broad beans are starting to harvest and the first row of French are in.

From the east - April and May I seem to be growing canes ...
                            Attached Files
                            Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• You can never grow too many canes PP.................

Comment

• looking grand bigm. what do you have growing in the wheel barrow?? i love yiur last pond pic nice feature!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X