X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My clematis doing well this year.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Trying again cos ^^^ they're too small!! But going via the website not the app turns my pics around! So bl@@dy annoying!
      Attached Files

Comment

• Here you go Scarlet:

Attached Files
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Wow, June already! We've got through the Hungry Gap

From the West
          May June

From the East
          May June
          Attached Files
          Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• BM, you're super duper! I loves ya too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              BM, you're super duper! I loves ya too!
              Ooh, Scarlet, I said that to one of my Polish colleagues at work and she was very offended. (dupa is Polish for ars*h*le apparently )
              Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
              Endless wonder.

Comment

• Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
                Ooh, Scarlet, I said that to one of my Polish colleagues at work and she was very offended. (dupa is Polish for ars*h*le apparently )
                That'll be about reet then MH.............
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Ha! I love it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    Ha! I love it!
                    I knew that's what you meant all along..................

Comment

Now I can't wait to try it out on our plumber.
                      photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                        That looks ace JJ.
                        I love your plot . Can I ask how you created your raised beds net cover and are they expensive ? Thanks mark

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• I'm sure JJ will be along to answer you vegboi but are you talking about the white or green structure?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                            I'm sure JJ will be along to answer you vegboi but are you talking about the white or green structure?
                            The black and white structure along the back of the picture

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Gees, you've got good eyesight. I thought it was a polytunnel frame awaiting covering but looking closer it appears to have black debris netting on it.

Comment

• June!!!
                                A slight reorganization has taken place during the last month...

Facing north
                                May

June
                                The growhouse has been moved from the patio to alongside the fence now that the broccoli has finished. At the end of the path I have constructed a frame for my cucumber using some of the frame and shelves from the blowaway greenhouses plus some bamboo canes. Behind the archway you can see the plastic covers from the growhouses which are draped over stakes and protecting some of my tomatoes.

Facing south
                                May

June
                                The fruit cage is now up for the strawberries and blueberries, and the potatoes are taking over behind. The small veggiemesh cage is made from some more of the frame of the blowaways and is covering broccoli seedlings. There is a bigger cage to the right of the fruit cage housing cabbages and carrots.

Near back door
                                May

Continued in next post
                                Attached Files
                                A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X