No announcement yet.

hows everyones chilli plants?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Bhut Jolokia have taken about 5wks to pop up but the rest are small but healthy
    Follow my garden and chilli growing project... @impatientgrower

Comment

3" tall, from an early March sowing
      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

^" tall from end of January sowing. Just potted on and looking good.

Comment

Sorry! Must concentrate! 6" tall, not ^"

Comment

sow mine over three weeks ago and they still at only 2 leaves

Comment

I sowed mine in Febuary and the true leafs are just starting to come through now. :-o

Comment

Most of my cayenne are slow and been stuck at around 4 inches except this one, is this what they call a "leggy" chilli its about 12 inches tall and it has just got flower buds on, should it have more foliage

Comment

Stelladays, your plant looks fine. A little bit spindly, but better light should sort that out.

Comment

The ones that have been doing better have been grown in an L shape 1ft long box with covered with mylar foil, the toms are loving it too.
                    Follow my garden and chilli growing project... @impatientgrower

Comment

Couple of my chillies.. Will upload more pics later..
                      Attached Files
                      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                      sigpic

Comment

My peter peppers sprouted about 3 days ago and they are at least 1 inch today...jeeez they are fast growers.....
                        I wont call them by there other name
                        -------------------------------

Currently growing..

Peter Pepper,Moruga Scorpion,Habanero,Bhut Jolokia(yellow),Numex Twilight,Purple Jalapeno,Big Jim,Papri Paprika,Thai Hybrid,Esplendor,Sweet mini bell pepper and Patio fire chilli...

Also
                        Black tomato,Dragons Egg Cucumbers and Charentais Melon

Comment

the sweet peppers are growing well but the chilli peppers are really just sitting there,but i will start repotting next week and put the toms out in the greenhouse...at last,we are now getting some sun between the showers,all we need now is some warmth...

Comment

Jalapenos flying at the moment 4-5 " with lovely big leaves and I have some Cayennes and Anaheims coming on nicely will post some pics later first time I've tried growing them and really pleased with them.

Comment

For some strange reason the seeds I dried myself, most germinated and they are the ones that are growing well. Chocolate habs I have 4 small plants, only one birdseye and hungarian hot wax...

Chilli plants seemed to have shot up a bit in the last week since the sun has made an appearance. They are in my conservatory so hoping for more sun this week to really get them moving.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhoda View Post
                                For some strange reason the seeds I dried myself, most germinated and they are the ones that are growing well.
                                That's because they were really fresh.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X