This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by taff View Post
    hmm..makes sense..I tried setting up a capilliary matting thing, but ended up with a tray full of water because it just wouldn't stop wicking...I did it wrong I expect. I'll search out a bit of tubing or something...

what about this:
    Micro Water Irrigation System: Amazon.co.uk: Garden & Outdoors

Good price for what you get (as similar procts on ebay are twice the price), ive obviously not used this product myself though, so i dont know if it works on the same principle of mine!

Comment

• Aldi have a nice kit in at the moment, saw it at the weekend. About a fiver I think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt94 View Post
        what about this:
        Micro Water Irrigation System: Amazon.co.uk: Garden & Outdoors

Good price for what you get (as similar procts on ebay are twice the price), ive obviously not used this product myself though, so i dont know if it works on the same principle of mine!
        Read the customer reviews before you proceed!
        I think this might be my greenhouse ( very amateur) and other trivia blog page!!! Do feel free to drop in !

http://bradlo107.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by bradlo View Post
          Read the customer reviews before you proceed!
          i was just giving taff an idea of whats available.
          Last edited by Matt94; 14-06-2012, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• Its getting a tad crowded in there right now. Just wish the weather would change and somethings could go out.

Colin
            Attached Files
            Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by binley100 View Post
              Stools from the kitchen ..........somebody made them for us
              Better from the kitchen than the bathroom....
              Sorry....Veggie Chicken made me write that !
              I think this might be my greenhouse ( very amateur) and other trivia blog page!!! Do feel free to drop in !

Comment

Better from the kitchen than the bathroom....
                Sorry....Veggie Chicken made me write that !
                Here we go again! This must be another of your little foibles
                Blaming those who cannot defend themselves - like me

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                  who do ya think your kidding VC, we all know you like the attention VC.
                  Last edited by Matt94; 14-06-2012, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• Are you ganging up on me now? I'm starting to feel victimised (or I would if I knew how to spell it).

Comment

• oh shush, or i will delete all of my previous post and make it look like you've gone mad lol and theres nothing wrong with your spelling, but then again my spelling is pour, so i wouldn't know if you've made a mistake lol
                      Last edited by Matt94; 14-06-2012, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                        OK I may have been ...exaggerating...a tad !!! you may not have actually "told me" to write it...But to be fair, I am still smarting at you guffawing at the size and state of my little courgette, so I may not have been thinking straight!
                        I am sitting here trying desperately not to expose my little foibles, but feel I may be failing miserably!!!
                        ( PS I was thinking of you as I amputated my little fruit this afternoon!!!!!!!!!)

Comment

( PS I was thinking of you as I amputated my little fruit this afternoon!!!!!!!!!)
                          oooh, it sounds as if you've been scarred for life lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt94 View Post
                            oooh, it sounds as if you've been scarred for life lol
                            Yep !!! That V C has a lot to answer for !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
                              Its getting a tad crowded in there right now. Just wish the weather would change and somethings could go out.

Colin
                              As you may know Colin, my courgettes are out & are no larger than yours.
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Don't worry about your amputated "courgette", I'm sure you'll grow another one, given enough exposure to sunlight and water Then everything will be alright in your world again And perhaps you'll stop picking on me

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X