Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks taff. If there's one thing I do well, its untidy! Where else can one keep spare pots and potting compost. I dragged a lot of it out before I took the photo. Its all back in there now!!

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Thanks taff. If there's one thing I do well, its untidy! Where else can one keep spare pots and potting compost. I dragged a lot of it out before I took the photo. Its all back in there now!!
      In my book that's called cheating..................wish I had swept my path now......
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• You don't think I want the world and his wife to know that I'm an untidy slut, do you? That's what my mother calls me so it must be true!!

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          Thanks taff. If there's one thing I do well, its untidy!!
          Not untidy. Tidy, but not obsessively so.

Comment

• Its a good job its not a view of the kitchen table!!

Comment

• Looks fab Veggiechick (garden andf sunset view...)

Congrats on the wood too...!!Should you be referred to as Lady Veggiechick now ??
              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
              sigpic

Comment

• I just call VC ma'am. She loves it!
                Last edited by chris; 22-05-2012, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chris View Post
                  I just call VC m'am. She loves it!
                  Oh I do Sir, I like a bit of due deference

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban View Post
                    whats with the speakers in there? do you play music to your plants?
                    if it helps then grow! maybe i should sing to them too? but the musics for me mostly.

adding a beat to the barking darn dogs at the bottom of the garden makes it more bearable! and helps with the heavy garden work like digging new ground and tree stump beatings

Dug the central bed in my tunnel on sunday and im impressed with how neat it looks and how i managed to keep the pathways nice and neat.
                    The soil is so compacted its amazing how much it bulks up! the pathways are the original level of the ground and nothing has been added to get it to that height, just hours of fork work! but it still needs another going over.

cherry tomatoes are appearing everywhere now hope the wildlife doesnt eat them before i do.

Attached Files

Comment

• Looking very organised and tidy Woody

Comment

• Originally posted by woody21 View Post
                        .......... just hours of fork work! but it still needs another going over.
                        Careful!!! Language!!!

I'm very jealous though.
                        Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you are probably right.
                        Edited: for typo, thakns VC

Comment

• I see the ant killer
                          You could take the middle slab out and put it ouside the tunnel, you could then have the bed all the way to the door if you wanted to.
                          looks very good

Comment

• Updated pics of my view...rearranged GH to accomodate bigger pots and am waiting for seeds on centre staging to grow on so they can be moved then pots down the centre lift the tops of the bench and toms or cucs can grow through

Attached Files

Comment

• My greenhouse is only small compared to most of yours but will do for now..
                              Some pics...more to follow
                              Attached Files
                              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by taff View Post
                                I see the ant killer
                                You could take the middle slab out and put it ouside the tunnel, you could then have the bed all the way to the door if you wanted to.
                                looks very good
                                Ants 'were' taking over the tunnel and the kitchen but i dont mind them in some parts of the garden. Great ant killer, beats spreading power around and its very effective as well as cheap.

thanks for all the positive comments, yours all looks fantastic. im having a lot of chilli plant envy at the moment as mine are still going slow and staying short.
                                my seedlings will catch up the plants i bough 3 months ago before long.

I have a slab at the back too but thats my walkway for when i only open the door at one side and squeeze in, i will have a flower bucket there with a chilli plant so i dont waste the space.

i put some plants on the slab at the front this morning and it looks like this now.

the tomato plants that i planted in the ground a week ago are exploding with fruits which makes me smile every time i walk past and have a look.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X