Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Planetologist I've been nursing a cold so haven't been out much. The seeds are ready to post so I'll try to post them tomorrow.

Comment

What a rubbish excuse! c'mon you can tell us you've been partying for days and are suffering a huge hangover

Comment

I couldn't use the same excuse as you, that would look suspicious
        How's your head now?

Comment

Bl@@dy awful!

Comment

Sorry to hear you've been ill veggiechicken. Don't stress about it if you need more time, I just thought it had gone really quiet here.

Comment

Originally posted by planetologist View Post
              I just thought it had gone really quiet here.
              I think Elfeda has dropped out...she mentioned it on another thread

Comment

Thanks for your seeds veggiechicken.

Elfeda, should I be worried that your seeds haven't arrived yet?

Comment

Glad they've arrived, Planetologist. My apologies to you and the others for being so late sending them.

Elfeda posted at http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ml#post1508031

Planetologist,

Please can you drop me off from the seed circle. I am happy to not recieve any swaps back..as there aren't many I would be worried.

I assumed that meant she'd sent you seeds but didn't want any back
                  Last edited by veggiechicken; 29-01-2017, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Thanks, veggiechicken. It's odd though, because she said she'd already sent in her seeds, and there was only the small matter that Royal Mail have decreased the size of the inch.

I've pm'd Scarlet and Cadalot.
                    Last edited by planetologist; 31-01-2017, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Now those extra packs of seed make sense send me a PM with your address planetologist and I will get them in the post to you.
                      sigpic
                      . .......Man Vs Slug
                      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                      Nutters Club Member

Comment

Originally posted by planetologist View Post
                        there was only the small matter that Royal Mail have decreased the size of the inch.
                        What? Royal Mail have their own definition of an inch now?
                        http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

Cadalot, I've PMd you my address twice. Please PM me if you didn't get it.

sparrow100, yes I think so, though in this particular case I spoke too soon, Elfeda really did put too little postage on the envelope.

Comment

Sorry everyone, ive been super busy and I just haven't had time to get my act together!! Planetologist, many thanks for your patience.

Comment

Scarlet and Cadalot, please send me your seeds this week.

Comment

Sorry....scarlet runs off to the postbox! !

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X