X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll try for Fish chilli, Lipstick pepper, probably a squash and a tomato
    http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

Hello, would it be possible to join in? I know I don't meet the criteria for seed swaps yet, but hopefully will do before the closing date.

I've got my HSL seed and a few other interesting bits and bobs I'll be saving seed from this year. I can do a full list of what I'm saving if that's helpful.

Thanks

Neil
      Gardens are not made by singing 'Oh, how beautiful,' and sitting in the shade.

— Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Welcome Neil. I like your signature, though I wouldn't underestimate the importance of enjoying your garden in the making of it. I'll try not to be too obvious about undermining the criteria, but the main criteria are that you confirm you have saved seeds at the end of the year and that you send in your seeds on time in January.

Comment

I'm tempted to join this.
          Hope Norfolk Grey's Moonglow do well, that's a tomato I'd like to grow.

Comment

^^^Nice to hear as I was actually sent the seed in error.

Comment

Please do, just shout.

Comment

Sorry planetologist, I'm out for this year - I'm having fairly dismal results with things that are usually easy. Next year...

Comment

Sorry to see you go.

Comment

Thanks, am really sorry to have to bow out Next year is going to be amazing...

Comment

Plantologist - Happy to jump on this list with parsnip seed off my parsnip tree!, unknown variety given to me by a fellow plot holder and I left some in last year to go to seed this year. also Tumbling tom red and sandpipe tomatoes when they finally both go red.
                      sigpic
                      . .......Man Vs Slug
                      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                      Nutters Club Member

Comment

I have lovage and seeds from a tall kale that I've been growing for 3 years that has flowered this year for the first time. Its not Daubenton although I may have seeds of that too before January.

Comment

Did anyone else grow the rainbow indian corn that was in last year's circle? I had only 11 plants, which is not enough to keep them from inbreeding, so I can't offer them to the whole circle, but if there's others who have also grown them we could pool them to achieve the needed genetic diversity.

Comment

Is that the Maize d'Inde that Nicos sent in? If so I still have some in the VSP. 5 Packets of 16 seeds - if that helps!

Comment

Presumably. I can't find the seed packet. So, yes, please, if noone else in the circle has grown them that would be a good way to have some fresh material.

Comment

I'll send them to you with my Seed circle seeds.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X