This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Planetologist:

I could not plant beetroot for seed, even this year I may pull off all the beetroots as I have bought 2 boxes of various beetroots. so need to finish them all before I worry about seeds

I saved Aubergine again this year as I failed to germinate the last years (this year I collected seeds from the ripe fruit unlike dried fruit last year)

seems many are not fancy about usual tomato and chilli, so will find something else.

Comment

This is the only circle this year where I actually managed to save what I said I would.

Is it possible to have shouts for who is still in or not please (and yes I know it is planetologists swap, I just want to get bits bagged up )

Comment

Sorry, I haven't saved as much as usual..but can do something! i'll try not yo duplicate what ive done forthe other seed circles.

Comment

Originally posted by Elfeda View Post
          Hi Planetologist:

I could not plant beetroot for seed, even this year I may pull off all the beetroots as I have bought 2 boxes of various beetroots. so need to finish them all before I worry about seeds

I saved Aubergine again this year as I failed to germinate the last years (this year I collected seeds from the ripe fruit unlike dried fruit last year
          None of your aubergine seeds I received from you last year germinated. They need to be "beyond" ripe when they are picked from the plant. Perhaps you should test germinate them before sending out. It's very difficult to get ripe aubergines in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Norfolkgrey View Post
            This is the only circle this year where I actually managed to save what I said I would.

Is it possible to have shouts for who is still in or not please (and yes I know it is planetologists swap, I just want to get bits bagged up )
            I'm in with lovage, 3 year old tall kale - and Daubenton perennial kale!
            http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ml#post1439933

The Daubenton flowered after the tall kale so crossing was unlikely
            Last edited by veggiechicken; 01-11-2016, 12:51 PM.

Comment

So that's veggiechicken, Elfeda, Norfolkgrey, Scarlet and me confirmed. Anyone else? There's still room for previously unannounced participation.

Comment

I'm out I'm afraid - my seed saving has not gone to plan. I'll try again next year!

Comment

I have the Parsnip seeds, I sent in most of my tomato seeds to the Tomato Seed Circle, but I may have some more depends on how many you finally need I can look tomorrow.
                  sigpic
                  . .......Man Vs Slug
                  Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                  Nutters Club Member

Comment

6-9 participants, including you. Probably closer to 6.

Comment

I have 7 packs of Gartenperle tomatoes if that will do?
                      sigpic
                      . .......Man Vs Slug
                      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                      Nutters Club Member

Comment

The circle is now closed. We are 6. I'll PM you my address.

Comment

Thanks for the seeds, Norfolkgrey.

Comment

I'll put mine in the post this week.

Comment

Bump. minimum 10 characters.

Comment

I'm really sorry! I'll put them in the post tomorrow

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X