Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to join too please if these will be OK. I've got Green Tiger (originally from Seahorse, may not be it's true name, small sweet cherry) and French Black (originally from Pigletwillie), both of which I've been growing from saved seed for several years. Also, though I haven't tried them before, Cuor di Bue and Chadwick, both from swapped seeds on here.
    Last edited by BarleySugar; 16-03-2012, 07:31 PM.
    I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
    Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

welcome, dirtgirl, zazen999 and BarleySugar

Comment

Is it too late to be added to the list,if not I'l try German Sandwich and Kirschklompen!! Might not be the correct spelling but it sounds interesting.

Comment

I have quite a few tomato seedlings so can I join? I know I have several bush tomatoes kindly sent to me by Zaz so if some different ones do well for me then I will offer those. Otherwise I also have some Matina seedlings (potato leafed) and some White Oxheart seedlings - so some of those may bear fruit!
          Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Welcome aboard Wollyanna and Jeanied, in at 17 and 18

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
              I have quite a few tomato seedlings so can I join? I know I have several bush tomatoes kindly sent to me by Zaz so if some different ones do well for me then I will offer those. Otherwise I also have some Matina seedlings (potato leafed) and some White Oxheart seedlings - so some of those may bear fruit!
              it looks like Zaz beat you to it with the bush varieties, so I have put you down for the Matina seedlings (potato leafed) and some White Oxheart.

Comment

can i join in

phils fantastic, golden jubilee, white beauty

Comment

Me too please
                  I have Sabre Ukranian, Annie's African KY, Howard German Red, World's Miracle and Amazon Chocolate which are all new to me, so I'll share whichever 2 perform the best
                  Last edited by SarzWix; 03-04-2012, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Davyburns View Post
                    it looks like Zaz beat you to it with the bush varieties, so I have put you down for the Matina seedlings (potato leafed) and some White Oxheart.
                    I have loads of others this year! So me and J can mix and match.

Comment

Welcome Ophiopogon and Sarzwix, in at 19 and 20 respectively. Sorry it took a while, but holidays take preference.

Comment

hi can i join too - im hoping to save some tom seeds too (around 8 varieties), so id love to join this circle - can you put me down for hundreds and thousands!

thanks,
                        matt.

Comment

Welcome to the group Matt. Members of the group normally have 2 varieties to share, but you can add the other one later.

Davy

Comment

well im growing around 10 varieties - so i should be able to add a few more varieties (we'll have to see what grows well), anyway as ive never been a part of a seed circlebefore this year - how many seeds should i send to you at the end of the year? (of each variety)
                            Last edited by Matt94; 11-04-2012, 05:38 PM.

Comment

is there room for one more ? I have Jersey Devil, Cuor di Blue and The Amateur (and Black Cherry but it's not very interesting!)
                              Gill

So long and thanks for all the fish.........

I have a blog http://areafortyone.blogspot.co.uk

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt94 View Post
                                how many seeds should i send to you at the end of the year? (of each variety)
                                Its pretty elastic, but we hope for a very minimum of 6 seeds per member, per variety, so at present, its about 120 seeds from each, but that can change either way. If your not sure about seed saving (its a bit different with tomatoes) just search this site, there is some great advice

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X