This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Davyburns View Post
    Well, looks like everyone got their seeds with one exception, if they did make it to the states, it looks like they have fallen foul of US Customs, so we are still trying to sort that one out. Thanks everone for donating their seeds, it wasnt easy last year. Lets hope for better things this year
    Hi

I'm going to send Dusty my pack, so hopefully the VSP will have all the spares that I'll ask VC to hold for me for next time I see her. I've never had issues sending Dusty or others seeds to the USA so I am happy to do it. We all sent 25 packs in so there should be 5 packs spare somewhere.

Davy can you confirm where the extra 5 packs all are please. Thanks.
    Last edited by zazen999; 17-01-2013, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• Hi Davy

I have held onto Dusty's packet as you said you would send me a spare set but I've not received it.

Can you let me know what's happening as I'll need to send it soon- I'm only holding onto it as I had already sown 3 lots and I wanted him to have the full works.

thanks

Comment

• As I said, I have been out of the country for a while, but I will post them tomorrow

Comment

• Tomatoes received today - will be posted to Dusty tomorrow.

Thanks Davy

Fingers crossed everyone!!!

Comment

• Any Word from Dusty yet?

Comment

• Yes, just heard they arrived today.

Comment

• Once again, Zaz saves the day Big thanks from me for her help. Also, thanks to all my new friends who let me join in the fun.
                The love of gardening is a seed once sown that never dies.

Gertrude Jekyll

************NUTTERS' CLUB MEMBER************

The Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?
                Alice Kingsley: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll
                tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Comment

• Could anyone confirm whether black and brown boar are potato leaf or normal. Only sowed 2 seeds and now I've got one of each! ?!
                  The more help a man has in his garden, the less it belongs to him.
                  William M. Davies

Comment

• My B&B Boars are regular leaf.

Comment

• B&B Boar should have a regular leaf.
                      Mostly Tomato Mania Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
                        My B&B Boars are regular leaf.
                        Originally posted by poly View Post
                        B&B Boar should have a regular leaf.
                        Thanks. Not sure what I've got here then. Will count the regular one as bb boar and possibly grow on the potato leaf plant to see what I get!?!
                        William M. Davies

Comment

• Taff contributed the black & brown boar and also Cheethams potato leaf so my guess would be that a stray seed got in the wrong bag!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            Taff contributed the black & brown boar and also Cheethams potato leaf so my guess would be that a stray seed got in the wrong bag!
                            Ah yeah. Or more likely I labelled the pot incorrectly or got a seed mixed up when sowing. I think I sowed them on the same day.
                            William M. Davies

Comment

• What a wonderful dilemma! So many seeds/varieties to choose from! Looked them all up, picked 12 varieties I liked the look of the most, sowed them a few weeks ago thinking I might have some failures, but so surprised to find they all germinated. Spent a happy couple of hours today potting on, relabelling, etc, and am now wondering where on earth I am going to put them all! Some will have to take their chances outside, I expect. Can't wait to see how they all do. Thanks davyburns and all contributors.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X